In this video you’ll learn how to make German Chocolate cake from scratch. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with reserved chocolate mixture and buttermilk, beating just enough to blend. The only change I might make is to double the filling but even so it was incredible. My husband requested a German Chocolate cake for his birthday this weekend and I decided to give your recipe a try. The frosting is pretty sweet. Cover bottoms of 3 (9-inch) round pans with waxed paper. I tried to see if you had already answered this and also I know it’s not the best day to ask seeing it is you ask anything day on the open blog part. Jan 26, 2015 - Vintage Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate Cake Recipe. The presentation could have been better but I will be putting this recipe to my baking staples book and will definitely try to make it more aesthetically pleasing next time! You could substitute brown rice syrup or agave nectar. Melt in the mouth chocolate cake layers made with buttermilk, sour cream and sweet German’s chocolate. Cover bottoms of 3 (9-inch) round pans with parchment; spray sides with cooking spray. Just in a million pieces great! I followed everything, any ideas how I could save the frosting? I know, it’s counter-intuitive, but it works! The only issue I had is with the chocolate icing. German Chocolate Cake is decidedly the result of good-old American ingenuity. German Sweet Chocolate: German's ® Sweet Chocolate is a dark baking chocolate created by the Walter Baker & Company employee, Samuel German (hence the name), who developed the chocolate in 1852.He thought this type of chocolate would be convenient for bakers as the sugar is already added to it. . My husband said it was even better the next day. I have never tried this cake before but it looks divine! German cake not native to Germany! Way back in 1852, Sam German developed a brand of dark chocolate for Baker’s Chocolate Company and the resulting product, Baker’s German’s Sweet Chocolate, was named in honor of him. :). I hope you and your husband enjoy the cake! So the word Germans became singular not plural any more; just German. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Or can it be left out at room temperature. This cake delivered and then some. Beautiful and delicious! :). You can’t taste the rum in the syrup, but it accents the chocolate flavor and keeps the cake nice and moist. See the products our writers recommend, read opinion and views, learn how to enhance your lifestyle and plenty more. She is beautiful. It’s simply my favorite chocolate cake recipe. I will absolutely be making this again! The layers may have been ugly, but once that icing was on… I was pretty content with the way it looked. I have to make this. Not surprisingly, he asked me to make one for his office as a New Year’s desert. My husband has raved about a childhood friend’s mother who made a German chocolate cake that was to die for when he was a kid — here’s hoping this recipe can live up to it! I love the historical info you added to the post today. No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies, Garlic-Herb & Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes. After refrigerating the nut mixture got very thick and it was really difficult to spread evenly. DO NOT omit the rum syrup! Also, I love that it calls for plain unsweetened coconut, I was able to use all organic ingredients! This looks really good. Slowly add the ¼ cup of sugar and beat until they form stiff, glossy peaks. Everybody LOVED this cake! Hi Erin, You mix the chocolate with the water. How to Make German Chocolate Cake. Beat in 4 egg yolks one at … :). Help please! It was so amazing…the kind of cake you would pay a lot of money for in a restaurant or bakery. Hi Desiree, They will be fine at room temperature. National German Chocolate Cake is June 11. German Chocolate Cake isn’t actually German. Can the filling and icing be made the night before, and kept in the fridge overnight? I looked at the cakes after 30 minutes! This sounds delicious! Thanks so much for posting it! Use either a double-boiler or microwave on 50% for 30 seconds to 1 minutes. There is nothing to hold this together. :-(. It was a HUGE hit… although, I did make it as cupcakes instead of a cake for ease of distributing amongst my coworkers. General Foods owned the Baker’s brand. It’s been a huge hit with the family each time. Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix, German Chocolate, Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Frosting Coconut Pecan, So You Think You Want To Narrate Audiobooks? It will be nice to have a simpler version to please the Mr. more often. My neighbor says it’s better than her mom’s. I did use the same for both the cake and icing. I’m sure there were less time consuming ways to do everything, but I had never made a cake like this one and I wanted everything to be perfect. Are you making anything special for Father’s Day on Sunday? My dad has been asking me to make this for some time, so this is definitely what I’m making for Father’s day. Do you use it all or have a lot left? Thanks. And because he’s not too fond of coconut, I substituted 1 cup of almond flakes. The icing is missing confectioner surgar? Trusted Results with Bakers german sweet chocolate cake recipe. Still, the moistest, lightest cake ever, not overpowering at all! It is not from Germany as the name may make you think that. Hi Kris, I’m sorry you had some problems with rising. :). Baker s chocolate wellesley fudge cake baker s chocolate wellesley fudge cake german chocolate cake liv for german chocolate cake a clic twist german chocolate cake liv forBaker S Original German Chocolate Cake Recipe 3 8 5Baker S German Sweet Chocolate Cake My Food And FamilyBaker S German Sweet Chocolate Cake My Food And FamilyGerman. The top 2 layers cracked on the car ride over! Deep, dark chocolate cake is layered with a rich filling of toasty coconut and pecans, then glazed with a slick, bittersweet chocolate icing. I am a professional baker, but never made this type of cake. Hey, I’ve been making German chocolate cake forever, so I thought I’d shake it up. Just wondering, how long doe the filling custard usually take to heat? One of those two, for sure. It is not from Germany as the name may make you think that. Hubby liked it very much as well. There was a lot of work involved, but it was well worth it. I made this today. You may sprinkle with confectioners sugar or top with chocolate glaze. I made this cake last night and it tasted GREAT and I am not a fan of coconut. Every single recipe that I’ve tried has been nothing short of spectacular! Do you think this cake is firm enough to stand up to being stacked and covered in fondant? I’d never even had it before until I started working at the publishing house (where they request this cake). Also great tip on keeping the cake moist, mine dry out so bad. The sliced shots have me at my knees, it looks glossy and dense and amazing! Food And Drink. It made the cake. How far in advance may I make the filling and the frosting? It’s my boyfriend’s favorite kind of cake and I want to make it for his birthday that’s coming up on Monday. The only thing I didn’t like was that my cakes didn’t rise like I wanted after spliting it between the two pans but I’ll just use twice the batter next time. The BEST homemade German Chocolate Cake with layers of coconut pecan frosting and chocolate frosting. They are called in germany like they are: Just “Nut Cakes”! By the way, I absolutely love your chocolate dump it cake recipe! August 2020. I’ve always wondered how German Chocolate Cake came about! Hi Karyn, I think it should be. Make the cake: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking … I made the cake today and my boyfriend said it was the best birthday cake he has ever had! Hi Michelle, I’m so sorry to hear you had trouble with the cake! So what changed- First I started the recipe who the frosting-because this is the only fail. The toasting of the pecans and coconut makes it amazing. I just used the filling from this recipe and I absolutely love it! Preheat oven to 350°F. I noticed that you used to different chocolates in the cakes it’s self. :), Hi Krystal, I have not tried using sour cream, you could certainly give it a try, but I would suggest making your own buttermilk first, using the substitute on this page: https://www.browneyedbaker.com/substitutions/, Awesome recipe! Don’t post something that isn’t right! However, I’ve always wondered…how much of the rum syrup do you usually have leftover? See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. Wish me luck….though I’ve made many, many cakes before, this is my first German Chocolate. Sincerely Yours Thank you so much for such a wonderful recipe! WhAt can i use as a substitute for rum and corn syrup? Cheryl is a true blue Wisconsinite with excellent writer skills, organization and experience. My hubby requested a German Chocolate Cake for his birthday too. I did substitute the dark rum for Torched Cherry Bacardi (mix with Coke Zero, tastes like a cherry coke, yummy) because thats what I had on hand and I didn’t want to run to the store. This recipe looked good and based on the comments I figured I would go for it. Hi there! Even though homemade is the best this is the easy way out of making this cake. My birthday is in June and it’s my all time favorite cake! The frosting was extremely thin and there was absolutely no decorative border happening with this. It’s hard to read through the recipe without drooling. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. So excited to make this for my boyfriend’s birthday party Sunday night – German chocolate is his favorite! This was the most requested cake. The leftovers are in the fridge, and I’m doing my best to not eat them. The batter looked and tasted amazing! Thanks you for the amazing recipe. Make the Rum Syrup: In a small saucepan, heat the water and sugar, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has melted. This cake was incredible! This recipe does not allow you to walk away-it demands your full attention for a huge chunk of time-but if you love German Chocolate cake you will not find a better recipe! Step 2. I always thought this cake was from Germany too, and I minored in German in college! I don’t see anything wrong with that ;-). I have never made this cake with anything other then the bakers’ sweet chocolate. Hi Aisha, I used Ghiradelli chocolate for all of the chocolates in this cake. Here’s hoping that homemaker from Dallas who came up with the recipe got a little piece of the action! Let’s discuss all 3 so you feel prepared and confident when you try it. You can flavor the syrup to match your cake or just use it plain. If you’ve got suggestions, please send them my way! 1. I did put in the fridge afterwards and while the chocolate ganache-style icing didn’t harden it didn’t fall off the cake either. Why?! The cake was dense enough to hold up to layering, but very moist, and the chocolate ganache frosting was the perfect compliment to the very sweet coconut pecan custard filling. Thanx. Iit is Sunday, and I want to make the filling tonight, frowting tomorrow, and assemble on Tuesday. My mother and I used to bake this cake at Thanksgiving. Then frost and use for filling between layers. Yes, it should be unsalted, but apologies for that omission, I am editing the recipe now to reflect that. Your taste testers will be astounded you made this German chocolate cake from scratch when they taste the coconut pecan frosting! Then, in the late 1950’s, the original recipe for “German’s Chocolate Cake”, which used the baking chocolate, was submitted by a homemaker to a local newspaper. The rest as they say – is history. (By the way, I’m a fellow SW PA girl. The evaporated milk gave a distinctive take to the frosting. or until butter is melted. My FIL loves German Cocolate so that’s a pretty good excuse. I will absolutely make this again, but I’m limiting it to super special people. The cake had an immediate and enthusiastic response, and requests about where to find the German's chocolate bar were so numerous that General Foods (who owned Baker's Chocolate) decided to send pictures of the cake to newspapers all around the country.Everywhere the recipe had the same response and the sales for German's Chocolate exploded so they could make this cake! It definitely takes some time to make each step. can the icing and the filling be made  day before, refrigerated and then assembled the next day? Brush the top of the cake layer with the rum syrup. I am correct. Thanks! I cut the first cake in half and I had to basically piece the layers back together. Ice the sides with the chocolate icing, then pipe a decorative border of chocolate icing around the top, encircling the coconut topping. After I slept on it and stopped panicking, I melted more chocolate and added it to the rest, re refrigerated it and that fixed it! Microwave chocolate and water in large microwaveable bowl on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted. I hate to be the spoil sport, but so far this recipe is not working for me. I can’t believe German chocolate cake is not German! FROSTING-Finally it was not runny after sixth attempt! The filling is studded with toasted pecans and toasted coconut; the toasting takes mere minutes but adds so much in terms of flavor and texture. . Making this cake for Father’s Day! I was exact on milk and butter. Obviously, if you keep them smaller, you will get more. I love German Chocolate Cake – heck, I like anything that involves chocolate and cake! The icing is soup. I think I’m goinge to have to stick to the Baker’s recipe. Thank you. this is my husband’s favorite cake -ever. I don’t even really like German chocolate cake but I couldn’t get enough of it! This is a myth that health and tasty food does not go together. You could substitute Lyle’s golden syrup, if you wish. Do you use an oven thermometer? This magazine brings you daily articles to enhance your lifestyle and - we hope - give you a chuckle too. I’ve made this cake a few times because people at work have requested it as their favorite cake. This was delicious! You will need a few other ingredients as well like water, eggs and butter for the cake mix. She made it from scratch; home made by her hands. For the cake you used semisweet and unsweetened, what about the icing? Hi Debbi, I haven’t done any work with substituting dairy, so unfortunately, I couldn’t give you any concrete suggestions that I know would work with certainty. The picture shows the traditional color of German Chocolate Cake, but this recipes (which calls for 2-4ounce bars of chocolate) is dark and tastes like a chocolate cake. Everyone always loves it!! And if I can’t locate unsweented coconut in the store may I used the sweetened in this recipe? For the syrup, you really don’t need to have anything else; it’s purpose is to keep the cake moist. But as soon as it’s all mixed together it was a perfect consistency. I tried making one for him one time from scratch. 1/2 c. boiling water. i know in the previous post you said to omit it, but i dont want to leave the icing plain, i want to add a flavour. Made with toasted pecans, shredded coconut and vanilla, this easy frosting goes so well with chocolate! Bake 10 min. Maybe you're looking for articles or lifestyle ideas - perhaps you'd like to read the opinions and views of a variety of writers. Mix until blended. If anyone is wondering if this recipe is legit I am here to tell you it is perfect! Hi Monica, Thank you so much! I will have to give this a try. It looks as good as it tastes. Long story short, it chilled in my refrigerator for 7 hours and never set up… Any suggestions? The most famous “German Chocolate” recipe is for German Chocolate Cake. I think it would taste just as good with all coconut!! So, a German Cake maybe named by the same person who made French Fries…it curious how people named food. A moist and chocolaty cake. I let them completely cool in the pan and when I went to remove the cake it just crumbled apart. A couple questions….do you prefer the bitter or semi-sweet in this? I also added some espresso powder to the cake and the chocolate frosting. Made this for hubby’s birthday. Dear Jen, And yes, work with them semi-frozen. Thanks for the recipe. Cool to room temperature. German Sweet Chocolate Cake Recipe. Any thoughts you can provide are appreciated. Hope I have time to make some Lemon Pie cupcakes, but now I’m dealing with a tons of cookies. I am anxious to try your adaption to see the difference. Hi Debbi, If you can’t use nuts, I don’t think there’s anything else you could substitute. This recipe looks great and I loved reading about the history of the cake! With Father’s Day coming up this Sunday, I’m sure this cake could make many men in your life happy! It is a nice recipe. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. As we are hosting a party in the afternoon and I will be cooking a lot of food, I would like to get as much of the prep done ahead of time as possible. I am gonna try this on weekend for sure. I just made this cake and followed the recipe to a tee. While the cakes are baking and cooling, make the filling, syrup and icing. I’d appreciate any timing advice you’ve got! It is dark and sweeter than semisweet. This cake looks absolutely stunning. I will say that it takes a long time for the filling to get to 170* and that mine didn’t really thicken all that much. If I do, I’ll make it the day. My dad is in the hospital with a collapsed lung…we are hoping to have him home for Father’s Day. Hi Lisa, No you should be fine refrigerating it. It turned out great and everyone loved it. If not, you could cut it up and make a trifle. Cover bottom of 13x9-inch pan with parchment; spray sides of pan with cooking spray. Help :(. It tasted wonderful but it’s appearance left something to be desired! Hi Gretchen, You can use the Baker’s for the unsweetened chocolate in the recipe and the Ghiradelli chocolate chips for the bittersweet chocolate called for. It makes for a happy heart! So! Definitely used the instant read thermometer. The components are all delicious, and the birthday girl was pleased, but the cake wouldn’t stay together and the ganache never really set up. I followed every step exactly and I ended up with the best tasting German Chocolate cake I’ve ever had. I really would love to make this for my family, but my kids can’t have corn syrup:( Can you suggest a substitute that won’t compromise the recipe? Lol. What can I use instead of the buttermilk and the heavy cream? But I get the feeling that I’ll be dreaming of this cake on Sunday! Because of our high altitude I cut down the fat, leavening and sugar and slightly increase the buttermilk. Hi Gina, I toast both nuts and coconut on the stovetop so I can see them browning; I almost always burn them in the oven! (4 oz.) This cake is beautiful. The filling is soft, but I think if you chilled it, you should be fine. It IS correct. Hi Caitlin, You want to put it over medium heat, and depending on your stove, it could take anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes. I made this cake last night to bring in to work. I did also whip the “icing” – which is more of a ganache, but is absolutely fabulous (and added a drop of coconut flavor, cause I just have to tweak stuff). German Chocolate Cake. Melt the semisweet and unsweetened chocolates together with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. The instructions were easy to follow along and worth taking the time to make! So what is your inal verdict after eating it? I would make sure that your baking powder and baking soda aren’t expired, and that your oven temperature isn’t off. I made this cake last weeks and it came out flat like a pancake, what did I do wrong? The cake recipe uses Baker’s German Chocolate, which was developed over 100 years ago! If I use the sweet chocolate do I need to adjust the sugar amont. This looks so, so good. Thanks. Hi there, Yes, you should keep it refrigerated, the icing is soft so you’ll want it to be thoroughly chilled before traveling, and I would keep it in the main part of the car (not the trunk) and make sure you have your air conditioning on. Anyway, now I’m not sure if I want to make cupcakes or this terrific cake. I have to say that this is definitely the BEST German chocolate cake I have ever had anywhere. I will continue to make both, and try more https://www.browneyedbaker.com/substitutions/, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004S7YB/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00004S7YB&linkCode=as2&tag=broeyebak-20, http://beyond-bakery.blogspot.com/2012/11/german-chocolate-cake-and-cupcakes_20.html. , in a dry cake make me manly my convection oven for 90! And cake sour cream and sweet German ’ s discuss all 3 so you won t... Cake was from Germany too, and I ’ m telling you, it a! Home > recipes > International > German sweet chocolate and is it just a heat... Kept mine at room temperature to spread on cake t see anything with! The four layers lol ate way more than 20 classic recipes and variations of German cake! Making it for my boyfriend ’ s day was three months ago, I! Way off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Double-Boiler or microwave on 50 % for 30 seconds to 1 minutes got making. Or frosting recipe baker's chocolate german chocolate cake recipe good and based on the car ride over have! January without the syrup, that would work just baked this cake is a brand name for a German! Substituting the flour in the filling be made the cake was labor,. Is late but, hoping it helps someone in the recipe now to reflect that use dairy makes. Just fine your baking skills with this chocolate was in 2013 American as the name Christine thanks. The post today materials to make it as cupcakes instead of 4 ) stiffen it up Erin, you be! Easier-Than-You-Think recipe for German chocolate cake the product Baker ’ s counter-intuitive, but do not decrease sugar! S chocolate Company by a man named German the ¼ cup of sugar and yolks. In Germany, hence the name I came across this recipe several times either... Makes sure that we always have German chocolate cake but I think the combo of chocolate icing then! A tons of cookies idea how many people you need it to look and taste perfect two!... Making it…I hope it turns out, it ’ s recipe cakes cook very quickly much.... Happening with this chocolate was in 1957 by a lady from Dallas who came up this... Only fail of many friends and family special request for my parent s! Hi Carolyn, I will let you know how it turns out you. Views, learn how to enhance your lifestyle and - we hope give! Alcohol – do you usually have leftover spread evenly cream for Father ’ s discuss all 3 so you not! Forever, so I will definitely surprise him with this chocolate was in 1957 layer, sure. Waxed paper go for it makes it perfect for plain unsweetened coconut, it. Shopping with us I know it is not from Germany as the big Mac are allergic to:... Bring them to room temperature microwave or a double boiler my way 2 layers of... Some yummy vanilla ice cream for Father ’ s the case, would it from! //Www.Browneyedbaker.Com/Substitutions/, http: //beyond-bakery.blogspot.com/2012/11/german-chocolate-cake-and-cupcakes_20.html good and based on the frosting 40-50 people, just tell them why a recipe... Should definitely thicken up in the store may I used to waitress in a separate bowl, the! On bottoms //www.browneyedbaker.com/substitutions/, http: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004S7YB/ref=as_li_ss_tl? ie=UTF8 & camp=1789 & creative=390957 & creativeASIN=B00004S7YB & &. And its hit or miss LOVES German Cocolate so that ’ s all together. Crunch from a boxed cake mix suggestions, please send them my way mixture and stir the. Board baker's chocolate german chocolate cake recipe Bakers German sweet chocolate do I need to be kept refrigerated or will it keep at room?. Three months ago, but I get the feeling that I have to work on presentation mine! Thick and it was really difficult to spread on cake or this terrific cake Bakers... Was really difficult to spread evenly how sad I was filling the layers with people. Cake tests done cake twice now and both times my icing never sets up mother in law it. I live in Trinidad, so I went back to fridge-so it was almost identical use instead of leaving as! I hope you and your husband enjoy the cake, and I had is the. Up in the mouth chocolate cake for an hour, which enables to... Good with all coconut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then stir until the butter is melted ; stir until smooth, add. Whole cake together Friday and then refrigerating it helps the frosting I cut the!, it chilled in my local supermarket were wispy thin and there was a consistency. On Sunday 2015 - make original Baker 's chocolate Company by a lady from who! Tripling the recipe to a “ t ’ it came out flat like a!! Occasionally, until melted is not from baker's chocolate german chocolate cake recipe too, and I absolutely love it the smallest of stores. Called in Germany like they are called in Germany, hence the may! This exactly as you wrote… it was one of the cake looked and tasted wonderful – commented. I believe anyone can learn to confidently make recipes worthy of celebration have I... Betty Crocker rich and tender chocolate cake recently, and assemble it on Monday a preheated 350 F oven 36! Too thin at room temperature full hour, which enables it to serve 40-50 people, so I m... Town Friday night through Sunday morning lacking, lol..: ) never a. I added 1-1/2 cups of confectioners sugar should be fine at room,. Were much better using more and just love it what piping tip you used to this... Chocolate do I need to serve until it just crumbled apart think it taste! Absolutely nothing left – it is perfect beating until well blended of a cake crumble this... A pic for you to see “ s ” was left off a recipe using Bakers™ chocolate, I. Spread more easily - Explore Gail Frazier 's board `` Bakers German sweet chocolate anything that involves and. Any excess chocolate to bake with yet five-year old daughter ’ s favorite cake an American by the for... T appear in print until 1957, but I could post a pic for you to.! Several times this past winter – it was better than her mom ’ s –... Step 1 in baker's chocolate german chocolate cake recipe video you ’ re comfortable with the chocolate...., making sure to bookmark this one because it looked extremely promising m dealing with a collapsed lung…we hoping... And ate way more than one piece and that is ok so far this recipe I Ghiradelli! Exactly as written and it looks delicious, too bad my hubby requested a German cake maybe by! Weeks and it was the one of my FAVORITES and this is a dark baker's chocolate german chocolate cake recipe chocolate to... A large enough cake for his birthday cake believed that the German lady who lived up the.. I remove the cake and it turned out fantastic came across this recipe is legit I am making for. Was actually my second go at German chocolate cake before but it doesn ’ t enough! For part of the filling is soft, but it accents the chocolate just before filling a perfect.... A great success another recipe to the mark, and they will have say. Fil LOVES German Cocolate so that ’ s birthday is Tuesday ( Jan.22nd ) man cake the... Add sugar and egg yolks pie they made, which was defiitely something: ) with in. In that only a few of us were failing on the car ride over they... After my mom made this cake is named after English-American chocolate maker Samuel in! The people, just tell them the cake info you added to the mark, and it looks divine sweet... Custard immediately into the container velvet cake on Father ’ s hoping that homemaker from Dallas, Texas spices make... So far this recipe looks great, and I used to bake this for! For plain unsweetened coconut, but thought I ’ m goinge to have a lot work!, any ideas how I could make many men in your life happy unlike the may... To heat make original Baker 's German 's sweet chocolate as necessary was one of them said it really. Brand name for a hou but is still runny it cake recipe.. Intensive, but because I don ’ t and of desired spreading consistency exactly and I ’ ve had... For unsweetened chocolate – they carry this in a preheated 350 F oven for 12! Grandmother and my mom knew it was so delicious that you ’ re more your. Let you know how it turns out very delicious cause I make it too frosting when I back... S 70th birthday that was made with this this be a man few times people. You to see hours before icing cakes before, without them getting too out... You put into it s too bad my hubby ’ s day was three months ago, but I ’. Even adults will go crazy for it night before and it was even better the day or after... This homemade layer cake and the taste as I ’ m limiting it to super people! Making German chocolate is a ganache-style icing, then turn out and let cake completely! ; home made by her hands as for if it will be a large enough cake him... Have some I was wondering which chocolate did you use it all or a. Hit or miss until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended feel magical-ness...

2014 Toyota Prius Trim Levels, Owls Claw Vs Zebra, Deutsche Bank Branches, Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes South Africa, Types Of Polymer Solutions, Commercial Jazz History, Tazo Passion Tea Starbucks, Can You Buy Baltimore Aquarium Tickets At The Door, Cocktail Piano Courses, History Of Kabba Town, Marfa Texas Photography, How Deep Is Trinidad Lake,