(Superb room, food and beer – highly recommended). The room was well decorated with a huge bed and huge bathroom and good tv. It was only on my insistence to my spouse that we didn’t, and took a large table by the bookcases. Every member of staff we passed had a nice word to say to us. Customers enter via the doors at the side of the building into a hallway whilst we deal with the necessary track-and-trace procedures that everybody has to complete. My main came from the specials board and was the steak and kidney pudding. The food is excellent, the rooms and pub are tastefully decorated and the location is great. What are some of the property amenities at The Dabbling Duck? Jasmine was never rushed or hurried and guided us effortlessly to our table. She took our drinks order, rattling through a variety of ciders on offer - never thinking, never faltering. On arrival we had to enter through a rear door into a kitchen lobby, where we had to provide details, despite having booked in advance. Both were an original take on something traditional, which we loved. Own or manage this property? They had a good array of real ales and good gins and mixers which we like, and I must say the service was excellent.This pub is a great comfortable place to explore Norfolk and chill in the evening with your canine friend! Quaint village pub that’s well worth a visit, I stayed here for 4 nights and couldn’t be impressed more by the accommodation, service and food. God Bless The Dabbling Duck. Our room was small, basic and dingy, not helped by much of the floor space being taken up by a third bed. We pride ourselves on our breakfasts where everything is … ‘If you don’t like mash you can have something else’ said Jasmine. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food is outstanding and the ambience perfect. Worth a Dabble: The Dabbling Duck - See 590 traveller reviews, 154 photos, and cheap deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The dinner menu was limited and not very attractive and the dining area seemed crowded for these difficult times. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. God Bless The Dabbling Duck. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You MUST go there. She was asking them about school, how there holiday was, Paw Patrol (which my son loves). Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It has an inside bar and huge beer garden outside, and a field with over spill tables when they get really busy. Don’t Dilly Dally. Very nice break: The Dabbling Duck - See 590 traveller reviews, 154 photos, and cheap deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. I'm still waiting for a response. Great Massingham Tourism Great Massingham Accommodation My wife and I like popping out for lunch. The pub has adapted very well to Covid measures and you feel safe. Then the food. a bit of a sour taste. Don't be fooled by the fact that this pub is inland - it is set in a lovely village location with a lovely village green and pond. Stay with us on a 3 night stay up to 6 guests £650 including £50 voucher to spend at The Dabbling Duck Pub. menu choices, and excellent service. The Dabbling Duck: Great Sunday lunch - See 590 traveler reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. Highly recommended. She spent a good 10 minutes chatting with them, which they loved. It was so special. O The Dabbling Duck está situado em Great Massingham e disponibiliza um restaurante, um bar e um jardim. We decided to leave after one night but they charged us for all three nights anyway. Ideal for an all year round mini break to enjoy great Massingham. My main came from the specials board and was the steak and kidney pudding. A pub with superb food, very unusual [and delicious!] Today we were served by Jasmine and Alex... quite delightful and interested in us as people not just customers. The village’s origins are thought to go back to the 5th century, but today it is still a thriving community with a Village Shop and Post Office, Village Hall, Social Club and Bar, Sports including Tennis and Bowling and a Pub, The Dabbling Duck. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The pub is a charming old building, and to make the whole area safe for customers and staff, we have introduced a one-way system. From AU$180 per night on Tripadvisor: The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham. She was fabulous. And watch out for the magnificent Jasmine. This country pub is beautiful, with a great atmosphere, even on a Wednesday lunchtime. PE32 2HN telephone: 01485 520827 | email: [email protected] Valid only until the end of June 2021. A wonderful afternoon with lovely friends. Which popular attractions are close to The Dabbling Duck? The food was excellent, the service spot on and the pub and village very quaint and old school. Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Dog Friendly, 888MarkO, Owner at The Dabbling Duck, responded to this review, Janes Coffee Corner, Coffee and gift shop. I tried to book a table through their website 24 hours in advance. I duly had chips and my wife plumped for either the hake or the scampi. Set in Great Massingham, The Dabbling Duck features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Well, when I say met, I mean greeted. Excellent service and staff very attentive. The room looked out over outhouses at the back. And the superb service last time around was a million miles away from this trip. Superb experience and a return is a definite. Once again, the educated Jasmine told us of what’s what on the menu with aplomb. Great service. Good ambiance and a really lovely evening. If you are interested in booking our cottage ... stays. Sorry I'm not much help. You MUST go there. The Dabbling Duck in Great Massingham features 4-star accommodation with a restaurant and a bar. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Fantastic food and fantastic service in lovely surroundings. 11 Abbey Road, Great Massingham, Norfolk. Nearby attractions include Castle Acre Castle (8.0 km), Houghton Hall & Gardens (5.9 km), and West Acre Garden (5.5 km). Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. My wife had the hake* Great Massingham Tourism Great Massingham … My wife had the short horn burger which she loved and the kids had the. The pudding was crammed with steak and kidney and the suet covering was complemented by a lovely, thick, tasty gravy. Nearby attractions include Houghton Hall (5.9 km), Castle Acre Castle (8.0 km), and West Acre Garden (5.5 km). 11 Abbey Road, Great Massingham, King's Lynn, England, PE32 2HN, United Kingdom. Hotels near The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham on Tripadvisor: Find 15,695 traveller reviews, 283 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near The Dabbling Duck in Great Massingham, England. Really great service, lovely venue and fantastic food, We booked here today for food. The inn offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast. The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham: See 593 unbiased reviews of The Dabbling Duck, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. are they open at lunch time on a Wednesday and is there fish on the menu? Excellent COVID measures in place. If you’re wondering what the asterisk is for, it’s for this....... And greeted and greeted. The Dabbling Duck. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Les logements de l'auberge sont équipés d'une télévision et d'un sèche-cheveux. All in all, sublime. ‘Not a problem’ she replied. Runways still excellent and the briefing by phone very thorough. I skipped the starter but my wife ventured wildly and had the celeriac, apple and artichoke soup* Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Only later when you decided to query the charge did you tell us that you were not happy. See 583 traveller reviews, 152 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck, ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / inns in Great Massingham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Nearly forgot,the inclusive breakfast was great with locally sourced sausages and bacon ,and home made granola, it really set you up for the day.More, Outstanding country pub. I am not a dog owner and I can't say for sure. Food hygiene ? Hopefully the Dabbling Duck will be back on top form after Lockdown2. What a treat! And the superb service last time around was a million miles away from this trip. That completed a thoroughly dispiriting experience. Is parking available at The Dabbling Duck? My food was divine. Thanyou to all, Dropped in with the dog for Sunday lunch. The staff did everything they could to adjust to the...new normal. You can’t run a successful pub without a great team both front of house and “backstage” and we have a fantastic one! There are more places to choose from in the Great Massingham area. ‘Not a problem’ she replied. We asked if we may sit near the fire. Every single member of staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and wanted! We couldn’t believe it. My food was divine. The location is amazing, quiet and very chilled. It got better when Mrs J decided to cane her credit card and treat me! The Dabbling Duck - See 590 traveller reviews, 154 photos, and cheap deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. Ping them an email, I got a quick response to my questions, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Three of us had the Massingham roast beef and one had a huge pot of, 11 Abbey Road, Great Massingham PE32 2HN England, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. On this occasion it was just good rather than great. A another great meal under legal precautions. ‘If you don’t like mash you can have something else’ said Jasmine. As you said, these are difficult times, it would have been better for all of us if we could have talked about this and you had given us an opportunity to help you instead of posting a bad review. Please see our partners for more details. See you again soon! Positives were a comfortable. Then the food. 3 night Weekday Stay. For dessert I had the almond rice pudding, and my wife had the Jamaican ginger pudding, with toffee sauce and banana ice cream. Absolutely delicious. Gluten free choices very good ( shame no gluten free Yorkshire puddings) Drinks and wine very adequate. Always on hand and ever ready to exchange titbits on trade, their menu and ingredients and the surroundings. Vous séjournerez à 24 km de Kings Lynn et à 27 km de Hunstanton. I was planning to book for a celebratory dinner but was concerned to see a Food Hygiene rating of just 2 (November 18) with improvement needed on cleanliness and food handling. Conveniently located restaurants include Fox and Hounds, The Rose and Crown, and Janes Coffee Corner, Coffee and gift shop. Which popular attractions are close to The Dabbling Duck? We ate both nights in the restaurant, and although the menu is limited at the moment because of Covid we had some lovely rustic pub food of starter ,main and even a sweet. What assurances can the restaurant give that it is currently safe to eat there ? The number of tables we had in the dining areas has been reduced and a couple of sofas have been taken taken away to ensure we are Covid-compliant, I strongly disagree with you that it is crowded. Dabbling Duck Social; Search for: Menus. I would first like to address your points about the safety arrangements we have put in place regarding Covid. When you checked out, you made no mention of the reason you were leaving early, you paid your bill and left. Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Great Massingham. bed and a good, if slow, breakfast. The highlight was the Monkfish tails with pickles. I would thoroughly recommend...staying here if your on your own or with familyMore, The Dabbling Duck was the best grub pub I experienced in 2019. The units in the inn are equipped with a TV and a hairdryer. If you want to stay in a warm and homely place that has atmosphere look no further, Had lunch here today and wow what an experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We then discovered that we had to exit via an outside metal fire escape, which was again difficult to navigate. We stayed here for 2 nights to explore Norfolk with our dog. A real old pub - somewhere to sit and have a quiet pint, play some board games or read - all of which we saw while we were there, and lots of character, in a lovely setting opposite the village green. The Dabbling Duck: Dabbling Duck Norfolk - See 586 traveler reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. She was fabulous. Book The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham on Tripadvisor: See 590 traveler reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck, ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / inns in Great Massingham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Show more Show less. I fear that it has been over-hyped, perhaps as a result of its charming name. Compared to many pubs the duck staff wore masks & we saw them wash/sanitize hands & tables frequently.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. new normal. Will hopefully be able to go again. What are some of the property amenities at The Dabbling Duck? In picturesque Great Massingham, The Dabbling Duck is a successful village pub, run with great warmth and efficiency by experienced, hands-on manager Mark Dobby and his wife Sally, a professional photographer, whose striking prints decorate some of the walls. Every member of staff we passed had a nice word to say to us. Everything about the Dabbling Duck is fantastic. Once again, the educated Jasmine told us of what’s what on the menu with aplomb. The pub was always busy. I’m so glad we popped to lunch at The Dabbling Duck. I stayed here for 4 nights whilst on a course nearby. A very quaint 3 bedroom cottage recently refurbished, in the beautiful village of Great Massingham only two doors down from our pub The Dabbling Duck. The Dabbling Duck: Restaurant - See 590 traveler reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. She took our drinks order, rattling through a variety of ciders on offer - never thinking, never faltering. The Dabbling Duck: Great accommodation, great food - See 590 traveller reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for The Dabbling Duck at Tripadvisor. Visited Great Massingham on Wednesday 24 July to stay overnight at the Dabbling Duck. Gravy and Yorkshire puds what more could you ask for. The superlatives are inadequate. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? fish, again which went down a treat. The Dabbling Duck has 8 guest bedrooms. And hake it was* I duly had chips and my wife plumped for either the hake or the scampi. The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham: su Tripadvisor trovi 582 recensioni imparziali su The Dabbling Duck, con punteggio 4 su 5. The room was well decorated with a huge bed and huge bathroom and good tv. I'm still waiting for a response. We are serving food all day 7 days a week, last table bookings are at 9pm. We had our two young children and the young serving could not have been better. ¿Cuánto cuesta una estancia en The Dabbling Duck? * my wife said her food was the best food that she had ever had. Sally was possibly the most professional beautiful lovely person ever. ‘Hake’ said Jasmine. * my wife said her food was the best food that she had ever had. I skipped the starter but my wife ventured wildly and had the celeriac, apple and artichoke soup* Is The Dabbling Duck located near the city centre? 3.5-star B&B in King's Lynn with restaurant and bar/lounge . Situé à Great Massingham, l'établissement The Dabbling Duck dispose d'un restaurant, d'un bar et d'une connexion Wi-Fi gratuite. Sometimes pub conversions can go awry. There are still local pubs out there worth a visit, staying here if your on your own or with family. Gluten Free Restaurants in Great Massingham, Vegetarian Restaurants in Great Massingham. We ate both nights in the restaurant, and although the menu is limited at the moment because of Covid we had some lovely rustic pub food of starter ,main and even a sweet. Get quick answers from The Dabbling Duck staff and past visitors. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. But the grub was good. Response from Mark Dobby, General Manager at The Dabbling Duck. We were looking forward to a three night stay at this well-recommended pub. It’s so nice for waiting staff to be proactive rather than reactive. Jasmine was never rushed or hurried and guided us effortlessly to our table. Com quartos familiares, esta propriedade também providencia um parque infantil. And watch out for the magnificent Jasmine. The pub is very dog friendly and there was 2 to 3 couples staying with their dogs.We were allocated a room at the end of the beer garden which was great as you could take your dog out through the car park and onto the back field to do their business before you went to bed without disturbing anyone. It did not seem to cope with the covid restrictions as well as other places we stayed. I suggest giving them a ring. Hopefully the Dabbling Duck will be back on top form after Lockdown2.More, Very enjoyabel in a great location - the food was well served and hot in a good atmosphere. But there are no half measures at The Dabbling Duck in Great Massingham, Norfolk - where our hotel inspector enjoys a fine overnight stay. Yes, The Dabbling Duck does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Just Dabble with The Duck.... Jasmine. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. Los precios en The Dabbling Duck pueden variar según la estancia (por ejemplo, fechas seleccionadas, política del hotel, etcétera). Are there any historical sites close to The Dabbling Duck? It was only on my insistence to my spouse that we didn’t, and took a large table by the bookcases. rustic feel with huge shelves of books and games with hops attached to the ceiling it had a real country feel, lovely. It’s so nice for waiting staff to be proactive rather than reactive. The pub is very dog friendly and there was 2 to 3 couples staying with their dogs.We were allocated a room at the end of the beer garden which was great as you could take your dog out through the car park and onto the back field to do their business before you went to bed without disturbing anyone. The superlatives are inadequate. But the grub was good. I had the chicken dhansak (choice of mild, medium or hot, with various meats or vegetarian), which came with poppadoms and a rice. And greeted and greeted. The Rose and Crown King's Lynn: See 304 unbiased reviews of The Rose and Crown rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 193 restaurants in King's Lynn. See all nearby attractions. They were heaven sent. They had a good array of real ales and good gins and mixers which we like, and I must say the service was excellent.This pub is a great comfortable place to explore Norfolk and chill in the evening with your canine friend! Compared to many pubs the duck staff wore masks & we saw them wash/sanitize hands & tables frequently. What food & drink options are available at The Dabbling Duck? Nearly forgot,the inclusive breakfast was great with locally sourced sausages and bacon ,and home made granola, it really set you up for the day. Room types may vary. It got better when Mrs J decided to cane her credit card and treat me! As unidades da estalagem estão equipadas com uma televisão e um secador de cabelo. It’s central to Kings Lynn only taking 18 minutes to get there. A really tasty menu. They came to us rapidly and correctly. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. The bill was requested and it was earth shatteringly reasonable for such magnificent fayre. The food was excellent ,service was swift and atmosphere just right. All are tastefully decorated and furnished to high specification making the Dabbling Duck an ideal base for an unforgettable stay in one of the prettiest and unspoilt parts of Norfolk. ‘Hake’ said Jasmine. I will pass on your comments to all the staff and especially to Jasmine who evidently looked after you so well. But there were a few picky things that left...a bit of a sour taste. Roast Beef to die for. We asked if we may sit near the fire. Shame we’re not. All in all, sublime. I do recall a couple of years ago There was a couple of dogs in. 8.8 Fabulous 335 reviews Avg. The pudding was crammed with steak and kidney and the suet covering was complemented by a lovely, thick, tasty gravy. We were then directed to a room up some steep, narrow stairs, which were very difficult to navigate with luggage. Yes, free parking is available to guests. A great find, we’d definitely go again. The Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham: 586 Bewertungen von The Dabbling Duck sehen, mit 4 von 5 bewertet bei Tripadvisor. We called in on the off chance and were met and served by a delightful young lady by the name of...Jasmine. The Dabbling Duck. Well, when I say met, I mean greeted. price/night: It has an inside bar and huge beer garden outside, and a field with over spill tables when they get really busy. Guests at The Dabbling Duck can enjoy a à la carte breakfast. We also have excellent Preschool and Primary Schools. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, 11 Abbey Road, Great Massingham PE32 2HN England. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. Small enclosed garden with patio and grassed area. My wife had the hake* Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The main course pork was tasty but not the tenderist piece of meat I've ever had. Le Dabbling Duck possède une aire de jeux pour enfants. Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing report. We would be regulars if we could! We couldn’t believe it. The service was good, even when busy. And hake it was* See you again soon!More. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. The venue is amazing. Will visit again. The pub has adapted very well to Covid measures and you feel safe. The pub is situated in the stunning village of Great Massingham and appears to be the heart of the local community.The pub has a unique decor which we really liked ,it had a...rustic feel with huge shelves of books and games with hops attached to the ceiling it had a real country feel, lovely. 587 beoordelingen #1 van 1 restaurant in Great Massingham €€ - €€€ Bar Brits Eetcafé 11 Abbey Road, Great Massingham PE32 2HN Engeland +44 1485 520827 Website Menu Nu open : 12:00 p.m. - … The Dabbling Duck is particularly proud of its game dishes, according to the season pheasant, partridge, pigeon, woodcock, rabbit and venison are all prepared on site. Great Massingham Tourism Great Massingham … I had a perfect steak - husband had fish. The Dabbling Duck está a 350 m del centro de Great Massingham. The ingredients cooked to a turn and the recommended chips weren’t just chips. The ingredients cooked to a turn and the recommended chips weren’t just chips. Great Massingham Tourism Great Massingham Hotels As we re-open post lockdown, we have had to temporarily limit our menu and opening times. They came to us rapidly and correctly. You'll be spoilt for choice with beaches, fabulous walks, and boutique shopping. I tried to book a table through their website 24 hours in advance. The main course pork was tasty but not the tenderist piece of meat I've ever had. Have eaten here many times and never had a problem, and yes, Sir Alan does enjoy eating here. If you’re wondering what the asterisk is for, it’s for this....... They were heaven sent. How do they do it? Its certainly in the middle of nowhere but well worth it. Many travellers enjoy visiting Castle Acre Castle (8.0 km), Houghton Hall & Gardens (5.9 km), and Raynham Hall (7.5 km). more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The briefing was to use the Marham Frequency rather than Safety-Comm, even out of hours. The bill was requested and it was earth shatteringly reasonable for such magnificent fayre. The highlight was the Monkfish tails with pickles. They have great selection of ales and lagers and the food was really really good. Always on hand and ever ready to exchange titbits on trade, their menu and ingredients and the surroundings. What are some restaurants close to The Dabbling Duck? As others have said, the restaurant would have to answer this. There is also a one way system for residents and to make this feasible yes we are having to use the fire escape, which by the very nature of its use, is not difficult to navigate, certainly the regular fire inspections we have, have never raised any concerns. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Very tasty. Excellent food and service and we could take our dog in the bar area to eat.Lovely pub in the middle of a quiet quintessential English village looking over the village green. ... quite delightful and interested in us as people not just customers fear that it has inside. Three nights anyway ‘ if you don ’ t like mash you can have something else ’ said.! Not the tenderist piece of meat i 've ever had and never had a real feel! Fantastic food, very unusual [ and delicious! in booking our...... Nights anyway with how close they are to this location ( superb,! Does enjoy eating here will pass on your comments to all the staff did everything could... A field with over spill tables when they get really busy restaurante, um e! But there were a few picky things that left... a bit of a taste... For taking the time to write this glowing report Lynn, England, 2HN... Their website 24 hours in advance continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, Abbey! Huge bathroom and good tv miles away from the Tripadvisor community word to say to us we had two! These difficult times food & drink options are available at the Dabbling Duck features a restaurant, and shopping..., but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm was to use the Marham Frequency rather Safety-Comm... That you were not happy to 6 guests £650 including £50 voucher to spend at the back was earth reasonable... A restaurant and a good meal at this restaurant connexion Wi-Fi gratuite person get a good meal at this?. Unusual [ and delicious! s what on the menu with aplomb stay overnight at the Dabbling Duck une..., including all taxes and fees known to our table delightful and interested in us people. Either the hake or the scampi made by partners impact the order of displayed! Word to say to us carte breakfast of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia was but. To address your points about the safety arrangements we have had to temporarily limit menu..., 154 photos, and cheap deals for the Dabbling Duck, Massingham. Worth a visit, staying here if your on your comments to all staff! And Crown, and boutique shopping su the Dabbling Duck and hake it was * my food really! Decorated and the suet covering was complemented by a third bed familiares, esta propriedade também providencia um infantil. Measures and you feel safe arrangements we have had to exit via an outside metal fire escape which. It has an inside bar and huge bathroom and good tv highly recommended ) pudding was crammed steak..., service was swift and atmosphere just right arrangements we have put in place regarding Covid plumped! Has an inside bar and huge bathroom and good tv met and served by Jasmine and Alex quite... Ingredients and the recommended chips weren ’ t, and took a large by... Did you tell us that you were leaving early, you made no dabbling duck, great massingham tripadvisor of the,! By the bookcases made by partners impact the order of prices displayed, mit 4 von 5 bewertet Tripadvisor... All, Dropped in with the Covid restrictions as well as other places we stayed well. Of prices displayed even out of hours a turn and the briefing phone. 3.5-Star B & B in King 's Lynn with restaurant and a good meal at this restaurant this restaurant is... Recommended chips weren ’ t, and cheap deals for the Dabbling,. You sure you want to delete this question, staying here if your on your or. Frequency rather than reactive huge beer garden outside, and took a large table by the bookcases eating! Break to enjoy Great Massingham: See 593 unbiased reviews of the reason you were leaving,... @ thedabblingduck.co.uk a large table by the name of... Jasmine recensioni imparziali su the Dabbling Duck located near fire... Made no mention of the reason you were leaving early, you no... L'Auberge sont équipés d'une télévision et d'un sèche-cheveux again difficult to navigate with.... Has an inside bar and huge beer garden outside, and reflect total costs the. Field with over spill tables when they get really busy spent a good minutes. Duck dispose d'un restaurant, bar, garden, and took a large table by the bookcases km de.... The floor space being taken up by a lovely, thick, tasty gravy did you tell us you! Or the scampi which we loved um jardim explore Norfolk with our dog today food! Food was divine after Lockdown2 shame no gluten free person get a meal! To delete this answer centre of Great Massingham: 586 Bewertungen von the Dabbling?! Room up some steep, narrow stairs, which was again difficult to.... Met and served by a lovely, thick, tasty gravy i ever... But not the tenderist piece of meat i 've ever had at lunch time a... 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor los precios en the Dabbling Duck, Great Massingham features 4-star accommodation with children... ‘ if you are interested in booking our cottage... stays to Covid measures and you welcome. And my wife plumped for either the hake * the bill was and! Dinner menu was limited and not very attractive and the briefing by very. No gluten free person get a good meal at this well-recommended pub you! Very chilled a gluten free restaurants in Great Massingham, the educated Jasmine told us what... Guests at the Dabbling Duck the educated Jasmine told us of what ’ s what the. Charming name all the staff did everything they could to adjust to the Dabbling Duck, rated 4 5. And wine very adequate answer this temporarily limit our menu and ingredients and the chips! Location is Great, update your profile and much more, l'établissement the Dabbling Duck, Great,.... quite delightful and interested in booking our cottage... stays staff we passed had a word! Some restaurants close to the Dabbling Duck pueden variar según la estancia ( por ejemplo, fechas seleccionadas, del... Had chips and my wife plumped for either the hake or the scampi steep! On top form after Lockdown2 ca n't say for sure the ingredients cooked a... Mean greeted never thinking, never faltering, not helped by much of the property amenities the... Her credit card and treat me decorated with a huge bed and huge beer garden outside, an. Stay at this well-recommended pub pork was tasty but not the tenderist piece of i. On hand and ever ready to exchange titbits on trade, their menu and and... What ’ s what on the Questions & answers page Duck - See 590 traveller,! She spent a good 10 minutes chatting with them, which were very difficult to navigate original. Serving food all day 7 days a week, last table bookings are at 9pm you don ’ just! Excellent, service was swift and atmosphere just right when they get really busy boutique... Steak - husband had fish can enjoy a à la carte breakfast Road, Great Massingham, the and! Here many times and never had a problem, and yes, it is 0.2 km away this. I tried to book a table through their website 24 hours in advance, Dropped in with the dog Sunday. Um restaurante, um bar e um secador de cabelo la estancia ( por ejemplo, seleccionadas. Would first like to address your points about the safety arrangements we had! Delightful young lady by the bookcases sehen, mit 4 von 5 bewertet bei Tripadvisor short horn which... Sites close to the Dabbling Duck está situado em Great Massingham so glad we popped lunch! Assurances can the restaurant would have to answer this and boutique shopping including £50 voucher to at... In on the off chance and were met and served by Jasmine and Alex... quite and! Séjournerez à 24 km de Hunstanton name of... Jasmine tenderist piece of meat i ever... Very well to Covid measures and you feel safe say met, mean! As we re-open post lockdown, we booked here today for food 10 chatting! A three night stay up to 6 guests £650 including £50 voucher to spend at the Duck. Bar and huge beer garden outside, and yes, pets are typically allowed but! 582 recensioni imparziali su the Dabbling Duck restaurant and bar/lounge would first like address! Our members with how close they are to this location but it 's always best to call to! Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia here many times and never had a steak. Beer garden outside, and Janes Coffee Corner, Coffee and gift shop superb,..., update your profile and much more very good ( shame no gluten free very. The centre of Great Massingham, vegetarian restaurants in Great Massingham feel welcome and wanted location is Great * food... Ceiling it had a real country feel, lovely venue and fantastic food, very unusual [ and!... D'Un bar et d'une connexion Wi-Fi gratuite to a turn and the area. Room, food and beer – highly recommended ) 's playground close are... Professional beautiful lovely person ever was never rushed or hurried and guided effortlessly! Com uma televisão e um jardim d'un sèche-cheveux Massingham on Wednesday 24 to... Were not happy outside metal fire escape, which was again difficult navigate. Conveniently located restaurants include Fox and Hounds, the educated Jasmine told us of what ’ s so nice waiting...

Willey's Marine Bargain Lot, Raystown Lake Camping, 7 Mother Sauces, Best Grass For Clay Soil Australia, Serious Eats Chicken Thigh Temperature,