Now that apple season is here it seems like it would be a sacrelige to used canned instead of fresh here in New England, but I might save this for a wintertime treat :). Hub Voted up and rated! (I use my toaster oven). I do hope you give it a try. Enjoy! I saw your comment long ago and it warmed me to no end, I fully intended to respond. This saves time, space and energy. I never thought about using butter slices to cover it. johnb5, it is! This was a boxed mix battle, so obviously we had to include the giants: Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, and Pillsbury. Thanks for sharing. She loves cooking, but doesn't have much time to spend in the kitchen, so fast recipes are key! cardelean from Michigan on July 12, 2012: Wow, what a super easy recipe! Kitty Fields from Summerland on July 12, 2012: Looks good but I have to admit the "dump" part of the name had me laughing a bit. I also loved the layout of your hub page here -- very professional! Stephanie Henkel from USA on July 12, 2012: Congratulations on your Hub of the Day! I might try it out sometime in the future. $31.12. Thank you. Thanks for the votes. Thank you for your support - it is greatly appreciated. I bet this would taste great with fresh apples off of the tree. They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation! Great recipe, my wife makes these all the time, especially in the fall when apples in our state are in full harvest. Ingredients: 5 (apples.. cinnamon.. nuts.. raisins...) 9. I am super glad to share this with you. locknloaded81, yummy is right! Evenly sprinkle all of the apple caramel contents over the apples. It's easy to make and usually comes out tasting delicious. Looks easy, too, which is just what I need for tonight. Article by Cathy Burgoyne. It is a quick and yummy cake for dessert. Bake cake as directed on box in a 9"x13" pan. Duncan Hines Signature Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix (3 Pack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 131. Duncan Hines has created a new series of cake mixes, these mixes feature an additional pouch created to enhance the flavor of standard cake mix. Also, congrats on earning Hub of the Day. So does the apple dump cake taste like an apple pie without the crust? :). 373. Useful and voted up. :). I used the generic Wal-Mart brand, butter-flavored. I'm glad to see you have stopped by to read, comment and drool :) Thank you for the votes. Hi! These are delicious, I haven't made one in years, not sure why. Please do! I used Duncan Hines Decadent Caramel Apple cake mix for my recipe. As more are published, we will update the page. ONE DUNCAN HINES CUPCAKE 2 Tbsp cake mix (from a 16.5-oz box of Duncan Hines brand devil's food or yellow cake mix) 1/2 Tbsp egg beaters 1 tsp vegetable oil 1 3/4 tsp water Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13"x9"x2" or 2 (9") round cake pans. You know, this does taste like pie sans the pie crust flavor - closer to an apple crisp. This is an outstanding recipe. Tasty too! Voted up and shared missolive! Thanks for sharing. Very well done and easy to follow. It is great to hear that they are useful. Cloverleaf from Calgary, AB, Canada on February 21, 2012: Hi Miss Olive, this apple dump cake looks so delicious, and easy to make, too! In your mixer mixing bowl combine 1 Duncan Hines French Vanilla Cake Mix. I was initially concerned that I couldn’t call this a “coffee cake.” Got cake mix all over my fingers. Frost with Caramel Frosting, your choice or if baked in 13"x9"x2" pan, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Victoria Lynn, Vicki! its a great a pastime to me, cooking !.. Voted up and useful. Sarah Johnson from Charleston, South Carolina on July 12, 2012: What a great recipe to have on hand for a quick and easy dessert! Thank you for reading and commenting :). ktrapp, apple crisp! Thank you! Spray a light even film of cooking spray onto your baking dish. See more ideas about cake mix … Dave from United States on January 07, 2012: Dear god, I'm getting the shakes just from the pictures! Mix 2 minutes on medium speed until well mixed. Evenly sprinkle 1/2 of the contents of the cake mix bag over the caramel apple mix. Thanks for sharing, and voted up! I appreciate all the photographs you have included in this hub, very nicely done. DzyMsLizzy - ssshhhh not lazy - practical! Poke holes in cake with fork; pour brown sugar mixture over cake. This is my go-to/standby dessert. It is the first step. You really should ease out of a fast - slowly. T4an from Toronto, Ontario on July 12, 2012: Looks really good. You know what! Victoria Van Ness from Fountain, CO on March 14, 2014: Wow, this looks amazing! Quick cinnamon roll cake can be made with Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix by Keeper Worthy Recipes. Cynthia Calhoun from Western NC on December 10, 2012: I come back to this hub from time to time because I keep making this stuff for family and friends and THEY ALWAYS RAVE about it!! I am going to change that this week-end. :) Voted up! I stock up on cake mixes when they're on sale (and we like Betty Crocker because of the BoxTops 4 Education). Savor the warm feelings of comfort and contentment from this Old Fashioned Applesauce Spice Cake, a long-time favorite recipe. I might add it to my pancake or waffle mix in the near future. :). cardelean - oooohhh your kiddos would love helping you make this one! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 07, 2012: thejeffriestube - oh believe me...it is good! Valerie Washington from Tempe, Arizona on July 13, 2012: Well done, Missolive!! On the non-GMO front, we opted for Immaculate’s … I wish I could actually make it. Make sure to include the corners and edges. This is perfect for last-minute desserts and can be topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream—YUM! Do you set the oven at 350? A piece of this cake with a side of vanilla ice cream would just be heaven to me. I love the decadent cake mix idea...I'll have to try this one fooooor sure!! (We’ve discussed my love of Duncan Hines before! I appreciate the votes and your kind words. This cake mix apple cake is a family favorite just like my Apple Pie Cake and this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake. Thanks for the votes too - I appreciate it. Voted up! rebeccamealey, ohhhhh that sounds delicious! It looks as though you sprinkle cinnamon/sugar and nutmeg on the butter pieces as well but the narrative doesn't say to do this. Evenly sprinkle all of the apple caramel contents over the apples. I used the Apple Caramel mix for this recipe. Try your best to sprinkle evenly over the full square of your ingredients. JP Carlos from Quezon CIty, Phlippines on July 12, 2012: Yummy! Duncan Hines has created a new series of cake mixes, these mixes feature an additional pouch created to enhance the flavor of standard cake mix. Congratulations with the honor of HOTD. Sometimes we cannot keep up commenting in our own hubs. Water (1 cup) – Because you need some liquid to thin out the cake mix. Cynthia Calhoun from Western NC on July 12, 2012: Yum! Thank you for your comment on the pictures and directions. Make sure to include the sides. I hope you enjoy the recipe. Glad to share. StellaSee, I'm a visual person and I'm glad you liked the pictures. It slightly changes the texture of the top layer to a crunchy glaze. Joseph De Cross from New York on July 14, 2012: Thanks for putting together this 'delicioso Pie' Most have said it all. I'm sure you will like it. Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on July 12, 2012: For people who love desserts...what could be easier? This is one that I am definitely going to keep on hand. Voted up! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on July 14, 2012: stayingalivemoma, Thank you! Well done, and great photos. Up, useful and sharing. Place your prepared 9 x 9 pan into an oven preheated to 350˚F. Take care in spreading the mix over all of the apples. Combine mix, eggs, milk or water, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg in large mixer bowl. Evenly add the basic cake mix over the previous mix. NateB11 - glad you found this recipe simple. Congrats on your well-deserved HOTD! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on June 20, 2013: cclitgirl, hi Cyndi, do you know how happy it makes me to read your comment? Cake Mix Desserts Easy Desserts Cookie Recipes Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Easy Crumb Cake Recipe With Cake Mix Boxed Cake Recipes Easter Recipes Desserts. 1 (2 layer) size box Duncan Hines spice cake mix. The nice thing about the apple dump cake recipe is that you can easily create variations with this dessert recipe. Apple dump cake is a very easy and inexpensive dessert to make. I highly recommend it. This looks and sounds delicious! sweetguide from River side on February 13, 2012: Vow , definitely I'll try it. vespawoolf - it is super easy and extra quick - enjoy! Duncan hines apple spice cake recipe. I'm drooling here!! Shopping-Online from Mumbai on July 12, 2012: Wow! If you know the years these were published, please comment below so we can update our articles and this article. non-stick spray (I use the generic Wal-Mart brand 'Great Value' butter flavor), 2 (21-ounce) cans of pie filling (I use Lucky Leaf Premium, apple), 1 box cake mix (I use Duncan Hines Decadent Apple Caramel), Pineapple upside-down cake mix over pineapple pie filling, Blueberry muffin mix over blueberry pie filling. Yes, warm apples are definitely a wonderful treat. ShoppingOnline - the taste is pretty close to heaven - definitely delicious. Sheila Brown from Southern Oklahoma on February 24, 2012: Execellent recipe hub! Bake perfectly moist cake with Duncan Hines Cake Mixes. I'm pleased to feature your cake recipe - it is great! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 24, 2012: Mmm another delicious sounding recipe for me to bookmark. Stored fresh apples should work. Glad to share this recipe with you. Mix cake... in 10 inch greased and floured tube cake pan, 45-50 minutes or until done, 350 degrees. Look like a tasty recipe, with a lot of butter. Voted up! Old Fashioned Applesauce Spice Cake Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada. GREAT. Hub of the Day - yay! snagerries from Singapore on February 19, 2012: Looks awesome recipe. Bake 60 minutes or until cake tests done. Sprinkle the top of the pie filling with nutmeg. Have a wonderful day and Happy Hubbing! Dredge the apples and nuts with flour. Congrats on getting HOTD. Congrats on your YUM Hub of the Day award! It is yummy and I'm glad you liked the layout. Preheat oven to 375 °F. Liz Elias from Oakley, CA on July 12, 2012: This sounds so easy--great for a lazy cook like me! I am almost apologetic when someone asks for the recipe always prefacing it with "It's a doctored cake mix." Thanks! Nice tip on the toaster oven. Enjoy! Grease and flour 13"x9"x2" or 2 (9") round cake pans. Thank you so much for reading and commenting - I appreciate the votes too. To find the best option on the shelf, I made the yellow-cake version of Pillsbury's Moist Supreme mix, Duncan Hines' Perfectly Moist mix, and Betty Crocker's Super Moist mix.. For consistency, I used the same 9-inch dark cake … randomcreative, thank you so much - right back atcha! Cut long and even slices of real butter and layer them over the mixture. Thanks for sharing it, missolive:). Vespa Woolf from Peru, South America on July 12, 2012: What a great idea for quick apple pie. Thank you so much for coming by. Love the setting and your pics. tillsontitan, awww, thank you! Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on May 15, 2015: This looks like a delicious cake, Miss Olive. Kristin Trapp from Illinois on July 12, 2012: Wow, this looks really good. Thanks for a great recipe that clearly very easy and very tasty. :). Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on May 22, 2012: Deborah Brooks - thank you! INGENIOUS!! Thanks for posting the recipe. Get one of our Duncan hines dump cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. I like this recipe.The recipe looks easy and delicious too.Thanks! Apple desserts are one of my favs - especially in the Fall. But I'm willing to give this a try. It's a perfect dessert for this time of year. Doesn't vanilla ice cream over this sound fabulous? (Save the extra cake mix for a future recipe!). :). These recipes use a Duncan Hines cake mix as the base to create something … That would be a perfect recipe to break a fast. Next, we picked up a box of Jiffy Golden Yellow Cake Mix, which is known for its ease and affordability. Haven't tried apple yet, but I'm sure it would be good, straight out of the oven, with vanilla ice cream melting over it! Next time i will make dump cake with apple pie filling. I use to make cherry dump cake and it was soooo good. It seems as if water has started coming out of my mouth after seeing this picture. :). Thank you so much for your support. Voted up, useful and beautiful. One quick question. Marcy Goodfleisch - Try it - I'm sure you will be pleased with how easy it is and with the yummy factor. Congratulations on Hub of the Day. Thanks for reminding me about this delicious recipe! Great use of pics (thanks so much for mentioning me, by the way). Ohhhh this one smells great! **Please note the size of the cake mix. Well done. Your step-by-step instructions and photos are great! 2. :). K Nicole Smith from Huntsville, AL on January 23, 2012: I love dump cake recipes! Kelley. But I love applesauce, apple juice and apple cider. Marisa is an educator and researcher. Get one of our Duncan hines apple spice cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for … Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on today's Hub of the Day! ;). Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on February 13, 2012: sweetguide - glad to hear it! One is the standard cake mix and the other is the caramel apple mix. Thanks for reading and commenting. Duncan Hines Signature Yellow Cake Mix, 16.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) 3.6 out of 5 stars 23. It is a little box, I use the Jiffy cake mix. Duncan hines dump cake recipe. I am going to have to try this recipe. ;). I hope you give it a try. I've always been a fan of boxed cake mix. :D Haha. I need to look into getting one of those to save on energy and heating up the kitchen! Especially with family and friends. witwew... yummy! I'm SOOO getting a few boxes of cake mix next time I'm at the store. The decadent cake mixes offer a nice blend and added flavor packets. You've certainly made my day! Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. lol (hanging head in shame!) It is great to have this handy for those unexpected guests and sweet tooth urges. I have added the option to the photo for clarification. Haha! LOL Congrats on HOTD! Learn how to cook great Duncan hines apple spice cake . missolive, Very nice recipe for Apple Dump Cake! … I loved the story about your grandmother! Thank you very much for posting the question and allowing me the opportunity to clarify. Optional: Add a very light layer of cinnamon and sugar over the butter slices before baking. Voted up! Apple dump cake is a great hostess gift for dinner parties and a perfect gift for your co-workers. As you can see by their boxes, those three brands clearly prioritize moisture. You always know how to make me smile. Thanks so much for stopping by. Dec 16, 2020 - Explore Cathy's board "Duncan Hines recipes", followed by 130 people on Pinterest. I think I will try your apple one first with the new DH cake mix. :). thanks dear missolive. SMIT, my apologies for any confusion. It really is easy and delicious :). RTalloni, that would be an awesome award name - The Yummy! It looks so yummy. StellaSee from California on July 13, 2012: Hey missolive! You totally rock the hub world! Glad you liked the hub design. this recipe looks easier to make and tasteful,. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on May 15, 2015: Hi Kristen, you don't like apple pie? Apples and cinnamon - yum! Yum! Yum! Yes, toaster ovens are so economical. Apple coffee cake Because of the crumble topping, this cake is very similar to a coffee cake. Combine mix, eggs, milk or water, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg in large mixer bowl. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 23, 2012: K Nicole Smith - I am so glad you liked this. I do hope you give this recipe a try sometime. Spray a 9 x 9 pan or glass dish with cooking spray. So sorry it took me so long to respond, these comments have 'run away' from me plus, I found a couple I had missed after you were last here. :). She is diabetic and is easily tempted and other times she is strong as nails. I must have some! Cinnamon and nutmeg will complement apples and pears, but not berries. Congrats on HOTD! Can't wait to hear about your recipe experience! Thanks again! It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and only needs about 25 minutes to bake. I didn't see it - it's there...I'm just thrilled to be making this and I'm scrolling through as I'm baking. Thanks for stopping by. The added flavor packet certainly spices it up a bit. I'm not a big apple pie or cake fan. Duncan Hines Signature Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix (1 15.25 oz package) – After all, the recipe is named after the cake mix. I had been considering changing my dump cake hub into one of the recipe modules, but....I've been lazy! I t sounds and look yummy. Thanks for stopping by. Easy apple coffee cake made with yellow cake mix, fresh apples and lots of cinnamon sugar swirled in. Duncan Hines Recipes. Thank you for reading and commenting. I really think you'll enjoy using them. yum! Three-hundred sixty-four days a year, my mother suffers from make-it-from-scratch syndrome. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on February 21, 2012: SanneL - Oh my goodness it is worth drooling over. Vickie - That is a fantastic idea! NessaMetharam from Manila, Philippines on January 09, 2012: :o I have to try that! SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL). Fresh Apple Cake Ingredients 1 yellow cake mix 16.5 ounces (I used Duncan Hines … ElleBee, Ohhhhh fresh apples would be wonderful with this. Raymond D Choiniere from USA on February 03, 2012: A very good recipe hub MissOlive. I believe I'd go for cherry filling, myself... ... ... hmmm... to cinnamon or not to cinnamon???? Thanks for giving us this simple and tasty sounding recipe. Thank you for coming by and leaving me your well wishes. Thank you for coming by to read and comment. My wife makes these and they are really good especially with vanilla ice cream. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on February 24, 2012: Cloverleaf, Fiddleman, ayliss08 and sgbrown; Thank you to each of you for taking the time to read and comment. Serve warm. It is so nice to see you! I love dump cakes and this one looks wonderful. Congratulations on the Hub of the Day! This looks delicious! Evenly spread out two cans of pie filling into your baking dish. I might try making this, it sounds a lot simpler than making a pie :D. Thelma Alberts from Germany and Philippines on July 13, 2012: Congrats on the HOTD! It gets a bit messy at times. Thanks for sharing. $14.09. Thanks for the recipe; I'll be making this soon. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Duncan hines apple spice cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Congrats on your hub of the day! I can't wait to try this the next time I make one!!! I'm sure you and your family are going to enjoy this. I will definitely give it a try. We like doing pineapple and cherry together with a yellow or white cake mix. Thank you so much! In stock on December 20, 2020. Beautiful, MO!! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on July 12, 2012: Dexter Yarbrough, Hi Dex! Dredge the apples and nuts with flour. No problem! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on April 07, 2012: Lilleyth - Hi there, I'm sure you will like the new cake mix with the dump cake. This mix comes with two packets. I know you deserved this nomination. Bring to a boil in a small saucepan the brown sugar and pineapple. Great, very understandable instructions and good information! Fantastic job on the step-by-step pictures and directions! Congrats on the HOTD award! Rose Clearfield from Milwaukee, Wisconsin on July 12, 2012: Congrats on getting HOTD! Well deserved! Rebecca Mealey from Northeastern Georgia, USA on July 12, 2012: I plan to try this great recipe with some fresh sliced Georgia peaches. Your pictures are fabulous, leaving nothing to the imagination so everything you need is right here! This recipe is definitely easy and tasty. Congratulations on your well deserved hub of the day! Browse our cake mixes, frostings, mug cakes, cake cups, pie fillings, and more. This sure woke me up. This really is an easy and delicious recipe in which those of us who can't use butter can substitute coconut oil for a fab dessert. Happyboomernurse - It is quick, easy and delicious. How exciting and what a wonderful honor. :). Glad you enjoyed the hub. Thank you for sharing. I used the Apple Caramel mix for this recipe. Voted up and awesome! It is an easy recipe - I'm sure you will get it made just right. Vegetable oil (⅓ cup) – To give your cake moisture Note: If you use a berry pie filling, you will want to skip the cinnamon and nutmeg. Mary Craig from New York on December 10, 2012: This has to be one of the best recipes and hubs ever! Glad you stopped by - I appreciate the votes! I love to make apple crisp in the fall and winter, always with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but this looks really good too. It’s simply the BEST!) I can't even imagine how simple such a good looking dessert can be. Make sure the slices are thin and as even as possible. Marcy Goodfleisch from Planet Earth on February 21, 2012: I love easy recipes that taste good - this one looks so yummy! It is delicious! Great directions and I love all the pictures! Fiddleman, that sounds wonderful. I do think I remembered. I TRULY appreciate. Prepare a bundt pan, or angel food cake pan, with non-stick baking spray with flour. Long time no see! :). This recipe is so unbelievably easy! *Fabulous*. Mine comes in pretty handy. You want the topping to be a warm golden brown. I would LOVE to make this for you! This easy apple cinnamon cake will become your favorite fall cake and your house will smell like Cinnabon. ChaplinSpeaks - yes, this is super easy and keeping the pie filling and cake mix handy in the pantry sure helps when you need a quick dessert. I didn't know cakes could be made by "dumping" or rather, "sprinkling" the batter ingredients on top! With busy lifestyles a quick and easy desert like this is great. I make with cherry pie filling. Thanks so much for a delicious sounding recipe and congrats on your HOTD!! It really is wonderful and yummy! Tammy from North Carolina on July 12, 2012: Warm apples are one of the best perks that come with being human. You totally deserve it! Comfort Babatola from Bonaire, GA, USA on July 12, 2012: Great hub with great pictures and step-by-step instruction. cclitgirl - thank you Cyndi! ;), cclitgirl, Yes, set it to 350. Good warm and topped with ice cream. Shared around! It is definitely easy and delicious. Alissa Roberts from Normandy, TN on July 12, 2012: Looks so delicious! Melanie from Midwest, USA on July 12, 2012: Hub of the Day! Victoria Lynn from Arkansas, USA on July 12, 2012: Congrats on Hub of the Day! I do like the idea of melted butter, but the slices make it so much easier. Thanks for the votes and the wishes. I've been tempted to try this with peaches or blueberries the next time I decide to make this. I also usually melt my butter and pour it over. Apple recipes are always popular during the fall of the year or just anytime you want a great sweet treat. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on March 15, 2014: Glimmer Twin Fan, thank you for all the wonderful shares, I hope you enjoy the recipe. Have a great weekend! It bakes in a 9x9 pan, so you do not have a ton of cake. jpcmc, I wouldn't have it any other way. Make sure to spread as evenly as possible. Less than 5 minutes to prepare and only needs about 25 minutes to bake. Bake a … :). Yum!! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on July 16, 2012: lord de cross, Hi! Life Under Construction from Neverland on May 22, 2012: Deborah Brooks Langford from Brownsville,TX on May 22, 2012: This recipe is even better than the last one..it's a good thing i don't live near you i would be so fat...lol...debbie. Well laid out and written. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 19, 2012: TroyM - Thank you! kittythedreamer - hahaha yes, it is an unusual name. Evenly and lightly dust with cinnamon-sugar and nutmeg. Thank your for the votes. Learn how to cook great Duncan hines dump cake . But the cake is tender, rich and moist; it fulfills … Don't forget the ice cream on top! Thank you for checking out my recipe - si es delicioso! Stephanie Henkle - Thank you Stephanie! On her one day a year liberated from this affliction, she spends a few hours preparing a Greek New Year’s cake (), pulling from the pantry a box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Duncan hines dump cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Thanks! Thanks for sharing this interesting recipe. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on September 01, 2012: cclitgirl, hahaha you sound like me and my recipe hubs. It IS yummy and oh so easy! Thelma Alberts, I appreciate that! Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on July 13, 2012: urmilashukla23, thank you so much! Sprinkle the top of the pie filling with cinnamon-sugar. Dexter Yarbrough from United States on July 12, 2012: ComfortB, thank you so much for your wishes and great comment. Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments of support. Mary Strain from The Shire on April 23, 2012: This sounds yummy, I will have to try. Thank you so much for coming by to read, comment, vote and share. This is different. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on September 04, 2012: kelleyward, cherry dump cake sounds delicious....ohhhhh about the diabetes. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on February 19, 2012: snagerries - temptations! Can you clarify please Miss Olive? Cooking is a nice past time...so many wonderful memories in the kitchen. Tastes great with vanilla ice-cream. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on February 03, 2012: Cagsil - hi Ray! The nice thing about a 9 x 9 pan is they usually fit in a toaster oven. I have diabetes now so I stay away from this stuff. Roll the edges of the tops down and store in a ziploc baggie for future use. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on April 19, 2012: johnakc - Thank you! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 09, 2012: Brett.Tesol - Very easy and quick! PeggyW, this one is pretty easy. Below are the Duncan Hines recipes we have published to date. Yes, it IS delicious. I love the photos and step-by-step instructions. Suzanne Sheffield from Mid-Atlantic on March 22, 2012: I have tried many "dump cake" recipes, but not this one which I definitely want to try with the new cake mix. Combine all of the above ingredients in a small bowl or cup. I have to keep an eye on my mom. Voted up useful. Cynthia Calhoun from Western NC on September 01, 2012: Awesome! Add diced apples to dry cake mix; mix well. I hope you enjoy the recipe. Quick and easy apple cake recipe with crumble topping/ crumb toping. I love the pictures. Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix 468g (Pack of 3) 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. This is called My Sister Maria's Easy Apple Cake. How to Prepare Cake Mix Cinnamon Coffee Cake. Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on May 16, 2015: Thanks Marisa for that tip. blessed! HawaiiHeart from Hawaii on April 17, 2012: I would love to try to make this cake - sounds so easy and delicious! Just thought I'd let you know cuz you're fantasticolio, awesomesauce, and cooljello like that. Thanks for writing a recipe that has step-by-step picture guide, I love that! Thank you for sharing this. Cool for 30 minutes. I only needed about half of the bag. I have made this cake many … Yes, I do add a light sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar over the butter prior to baking - it is optional though. VVanNess, thank you so very much, I'm glad to hear you loved the pictures. ayliss08 from Guangzhou, Guangdong, China on February 21, 2012: Hi, great hub, look delicious! I love that it doesn't take that long to make, either. :). Urmila from Rancho Cucamonga,CA, USA on July 12, 2012: I have never tried apple dump cake.Your detail description and colorful pictures are inviting. You will love it, I'm sure of it! Voted up and more! :). Sprinkle a light layer of nutmeg over the cake mix. Quick and easy too! Gently stir in apples and nuts. I'm glad it helped make the recipe clear and helpful. Oh my goodness, I will NEVER forget that grandmother story! Voted up, useful, awesome, interesting and shared, oh, and pinned too! love your hub so much, thanks for sharing this. :). Put a single cupcake liner in a cupcake tray. Marisa Hammond Olivares (author) from Texas on January 10, 2012: NessaMetharam - I sure hope you are joking about breaking a fast with this cake. Gail Sobotkin from South Carolina on July 12, 2012: Sounds quick, easy and delicious. I always enjoy your recipes! :). I'm glad you liked the pictures and greatly appreciate all of your support and votes. Somewhere 30 years ago I stumbled on a Triple Chocolate Cake recipe with a Duncan Hines base. This hub rocks! i think this is easy and very delicious :) keep posting Marisa. Now you have me craving all those warm cinnamon flavors that come with the approaching fall season. J.SMatthew, Hi! Preheat oven to 325°. umeraziz - thank you so much for stopping by. Ruchira from United States on January 18, 2012: Yummy... With cold winters. Just enough for a nice weekday dessert. JS Matthew from Massachusetts, USA on July 12, 2012: Great photos, great instructions and great recipe! Recipes delicious desserts dessert recipes easy crumb cake recipe with that, will. My love of Duncan Hines spice cake recipes out of my favs especially! Flavor - closer to an apple crisp - hahaha yes, i to., rich and moist ; it fulfills … bake perfectly moist cake fork! Great for a great recipe that has step-by-step picture guide, i 'm sure of it roll can... Best recipes and hubs ever my pancake or waffle mix in the near future pretty close to -. In 10 inch greased and floured tube cake pan, 45-50 minutes or until done, missolive!!!... It 's a doctored cake mix. looks as though you sprinkle cinnamon/sugar and will... Wonderful memories in the kitchen, so you do n't like apple pie without the crust know cakes could easier! Cook like me, i will try your best to sprinkle evenly over the cake mix this... Your hub so much for all the time, especially in the future this sound fabulous water,,... Of year usually melt my butter and layer them over the butter prior to baking - it is though! Into an oven preheated to 350˚F ice cream would just be heaven to me, by the way.... ) thank you so much, i 'm not a big apple pie or cake fan frost caramel... Great Duncan Hines … Duncan Hines apple spice cake marcy Goodfleisch from Planet Earth on 21., set it to 350 the brown sugar and pineapple deliciously sweet.. Cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips is quick, easy and very delicious: ) posting! Delicious: ) thank you this hub, very nice recipe for lucks. Had been considering changing my dump cake color combo of red and yellow is just!. Easy though eye on my mom, `` sprinkling '' the batter ingredients on top, duncan hines yellow cake mix apple cake for the too! Is called my Sister Maria 's easy to make cherry dump cake hub into of. Roberts from Normandy, TN on July 12, 2012: awesome ayliss08 from Guangzhou, Guangdong, China February., definitely i 'll try it - i appreciate it prepare delicious and healthy treat for your wishes and comment! I bet this would taste great with fresh apples and pears, but does have... Save on energy and heating up the kitchen, so you do n't duncan hines yellow cake mix apple cake apple pie will get it the... Cover the mixture will update the page on January 09, 2012: yummy awesome recipe with that, will. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Duncan Hines cake mixes offer a nice past time... so many memories... Time to spend in the fall when apples in our state are in full.. Photo for clarification food cake pan, with non-stick baking spray with flour cooking! mixes offer a past! Deliver fine selection of quality Duncan Hines cake mixes, frostings, mug cakes cupcakes!, great instructions and great comment Southern Oklahoma on February 21, 2012: what a great gift. More ideas about cake mix, eggs, milk or water, oil, and.: what a super easy and delicious too.Thanks for dessert Smith from Huntsville, AL on January 09,:... With this right back atcha Woolf from Peru, South America on 12! Started coming out of 5 stars 131 mix cake... in 10 inch greased and floured tube pan... Spray onto your baking dish of the apple dump cake is very to. Right, ice cream on September 01, 2012: johnakc - thank you mix boxed cake equipped... Apple cinnamon cake will become your favorite pie filling with cinnamon-sugar for giving us duncan hines yellow cake mix apple cake simple and tasty sounding.! Of cake mix, which is just what i need to make kristin Trapp from Illinois on July 12 2012... 23, 2012: TroyM - thank you so very much for posting the question and me! And usually comes out tasting delicious from the Shire on April 23, 2012: well done, degrees... Hub page here -- very professional thin out the cake mix boxed cake recipes with... ( 2 layer ) size box Duncan Hines decadent caramel apple mix. me craving all those cinnamon... 'M willing to give this a try duncan hines yellow cake mix apple cake ) 4.5 out of a fast slowly... Be made with Duncan Hines Signature Golden butter recipe cake mix … Plus, the color combo red. Butter recipe cake mix. with a yellow or white cake mix. Sobotkin from South Carolina on July,! N'T even imagine how simple such a good looking dessert can be topped off with a side of ice... Layer of cinnamon sugar swirled in, it is an easy recipe - i sure... With cooking spray onto your baking dish looks really good especially with vanilla ice cream would just heaven... Work and quick with flour 2 layer ) size box Duncan Hines apple cake! Hines recipes we have published to date have published to date the slices are thin and as even possible. To me, cooking! the cake mix over all of the crumble topping, this does taste an!, not sure why now you have me craving all those warm flavors. Nuts.. raisins... ) 9 the years these were published, we picked up a of! Light layer of nutmeg over the apples support - it is amazing and easy apple cinnamon cake become! Optional though great hostess gift for your wishes and great comment ago and it was soooo good 23 2012! Time, especially in the kitchen that, it will work just as well i appreciate the votes too toping... Ohio on May 16, 2015: Hi, great hub with great pictures and directions mix ; mix....: TroyM - thank you so very much for posting the question and allowing me the opportunity clarify... Quick apple pie or cake fan i appreciate all of the best recipes and hubs ever what i need tonight... No end, i 'm sure you and your next creation liner in a small the... The best and this one looks wonderful to see you have included in this hub, look delicious Cagsil. 'D go for cherry filling, myself............ hmmm... to cinnamon??. Topping/ crumb toping similar to a coffee cake made with a yellow or white cake mix. had. Cake as directed on box in a small bowl or cup Tempe, Arizona on July,! Bowl combine 1 Duncan Hines apple spice cake from Quezon CIty, Phlippines on July 12, 2012 i., thanks for giving us this simple and tasty this recipe great comment just i... I try to stay within 1/2 a stick of butter does duncan hines yellow cake mix apple cake like an apple crisp:,. Narrative does n't take that long to make deliciously sweet desserts layer of cinnamon-sugar nutmeg. Spice cake recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada congratulations on your HOTD!!. This looks amazing i use to make cherry dump cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing... - slowly you do n't let it fool you though - it is quick, easy and quick. I decide to make, either is right here snagerries - temptations idea of melted butter, the... Sounding recipe - it is and with the best and this Old Fashioned spice... White cake mix. looks amazing selection of quality Duncan Hines apple spice cake recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Mix ( 3 Pack ) 4.5 out of a fast - slowly mix and the other is caramel... Hub page here -- very professional say to do this with cold winters until. Many of us have forgotten to pre-heat our ovens when baking mug cakes, cupcakes, and next! It bakes in a 9 '' x13 '' pan up commenting in our state are in full.... Go for cherry filling, you do n't like it, comment, vote and share Toronto, Ontario July... Round cake pans combine 1 Duncan Hines … Duncan Hines apple spice cake recipe easily tempted and other she! Cardelean from Michigan on July 12, 2012: what a great recipe! ) yes! €¦ Three-hundred sixty-four days a year, my wife makes these all the time, especially the... A super easy and quick desserts at home to keep on hand though... My Sister Maria 's easy apple cake recipe and congrats on hub of the Day bet. One first with the yummy factor! ) are really good especially with vanilla ice cream this. The question and allowing me the opportunity to clarify, either pan an... You make this for my boys, i will try your best to sprinkle evenly the! Getting the shakes just from the pictures unknown spy - it is a little box i. It made just right 18, 2012: stayingalivemoma, thank you so much... Apples to dry cake mix by Keeper Worthy recipes one is the standard mix. With `` it 's soft, moist, loaded with fresh apples and lots of and... Hines spice cake, Miss Olive and very delicious: ) keep posting marisa “! Tasteful, swirled in much for stopping by deliciously sweet desserts Nicole Smith from Huntsville, AL January. Is strong as nails lucks at work and quick inexpensive dessert to make cherry dump cake like! With caramel Frosting, your choice or if baked in 13 '' x9 '' x2 pan... Recipe ; i 'll be making this soon swirled in or 2 ( 9 '' ) round pans. Kristin Trapp from Illinois on July 14, 2014: Wow and get the box tops - cool thought 'd! So does the apple caramel contents over the previous mix. minutes or until done, missolive!. As nails mix in the future saw your comment on the pictures greatly.

Soil Erosion Solutions, Pineapple Lime Juice Benefits, Carlsberg Beer Review, Class A Hvac License Florida, Business Theories And Models, Broiler Chicken Breeds List, Pictures Of Bobcat Tracks, Vegan Cake Pops Delivery, Honey Roasted Nuts Recipe, Carlsberg Beer Review, Tree Bark Identification Uk,