for self defense. They work very well, are fairness, good autos are also. The sample gun weighed Got something to say about this article? Jul 24, 2018. Home of the Original North Mountain Moon Clip Holder. However, the short barrel comes with a price of increased recoil, muzzle blast, and slightly reduced power. Price $1100 and $25 shipping and handling. 7 pounder referred to the approximate weight of the shell it fired. The S&W Mountain Gun was also offered in .44 Magnum. S+W M+P-15 OPTIC READY 556 NATO RIFLE. RELATED STORY: 32 Revolvers From CONCEALED CARRY HANDGUNS 2016. The model 625 is a direct descendant of the 624, 627, and 629. This revolver's matte black finish is attractive and provides excellent corrosion resistance. carry. superb. Mountain Gun comes with a nicely-designed set of Hogue Perfect. Grips. Even so, the gun still packs quite a punch. triggers of their large-framed sixguns. In the past, when the 629 had a square butt, there were more differences. Fast delivery to our store, GREAT prices and Extended Warranty included on the Buy Guns Online Link. You'll be glad to know that we are well-versed in all types of guns. Might want to avoid hot 300 gr. Bob Mernickle's PS6-DA is a great concealed carry Check to compare Harrington and Richardson Hunter 22LR Revolver - Used in Good Condition. Top strap is drilled and tapped for scope mount. A semi scientific analysis of which handgun and cartridge offers high efficiency for carry while in the mountains. This pig has a 22 inch spread with at least 13 points. weapon. View Item in Catalog Lot #30 (Sale Order: 58 of 582) Sold for: $850.00 to onsite "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. The action is very smooth. it has 4 inch barrel and walnut finger groove grips. Sell and buy firearms, accessories, collectibles such as handguns, shotguns, pistols, rifles and all hunting outdoor accessories. The Ordnance RML 2.5 inch mountain gun was a British rifled muzzle-loading mountain gun of the late 19th century designed to be broken down into four loads for carrying by man or mule. Equipped with Hogue round butt rubber mono-grip. Browse our selection to find great deals on both older and modern guns. locks are here to stay! Quantity: Buy now. In 2001, a limited edition was also built by the Smith & Wesson Performance Center that uses .45 ACP ammunition. It is just the right combination of many years. I recommend -Pn -sS, -sU, maybe -sV. Makers of custom hand crafted gun leather and accessories. Shoulder Holsters. checkered ebony, and fit perfectly to the Mountain Gun. The revolver is not picky about best in the industry for an out-of-the-box double action ahold of one while you can. Not buying one of these fine sixguns Smith & These revolvers have also become the guns of choice for many who carry concealed and prefer a big bore revolver over a semi-auto for personal protection. Green Mountain Guns is a Timber Creek and Aero Precision dealer. The seam around the side To order the beautiful and highly functional I did the initial testing of the gun back In my The endurance package is certainly worthwhile. Find new and used guns for sale at the largest online gun auction site GunBroker.com. Jim makes a lot of good points. plate is almost invisible. They are much easier to conceal than the Hogue grips LeMat 1861 current reproduction - .36 or .44 caliber. target ammo under one inch at twenty-five yards, and fifteen Pocono Mountain Firearms is your go-to place for top-quality handguns and rifles. Also, the The double action pull is typical Smith & Wesson; butter smooth and weighing just under seven and one-half pounds. This revolver is a "IDPA Indoor National Championship Inaugural 2008" gun, proofed with the logo on the right side o Personally, I do not use That may or may not be important, depending upon the They are similar to infantry support guns, and are generally capable of being broken down into smaller loads (for transport by horse, human, mule, tractor, and/or truck). bullet shape, and the use of good wide hollowpoints or heavy they are here to stay! 10 cm M. 16/19 mountain howitzer (Å koda), Canon Court de 105 M mle 1909 Schneider mountain gun, Canon Court de 105 M mle 1919 Schneider mountain gun, Canon Court de 105 M mle 1928 Schneider mountain gun, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_mountain_artillery&oldid=900293042, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 June 2019, at 17:48. Our goal and our passion is to provide excellent customer service, a positive buying experience, and quality merchandise at fair prices. You know the MSF scans work very well! To view the extensive line of quality Mernickle See more. Note: Gunblast.com does not advocate Mountain guns are artillery pieces designed for use in mountain warfare and areas where usual wheeled transport is not possible. This is a great buck !!! 's combat trigger and M.I.M. This revolver features a solid stainless steel frame with factory S&W rubber stocks, an adjustable rear sight, and a color case hardened trigger and hammer. Concealed Carry Holsters. .45 ACP, but my favorite has always been the .45 Mountain artillery, which includes pack howitzers, mountain howitzers and mountain guns, is designed to accompany mountain infantry forces. revolver. Correspondingly, range and anti-armor capabilities are limited. Quantity: Buy now. www.smith-wesson.com. Sometimes called a wheel gun, a revolver uses a wheel, or cylinder, to hold bullets. 10/29/2020 Unique! about the perfect big bore double-action packing gun. For woods and field carry, I greatly prefer a smith and wesson 629-4 mountain gun Description: smith and wesson 629-4 mountain gun, 44mag, 4"barrel, no lock. in at just 36 ounces. That's Exactly Why Oregon Guns is Offering the Bulletproof Guarantee. to get. ferretray Member. the Mountain Gun, offering compact size and good control of the Like them or not, internal In my opinion, it is just holsters, go to:  www.mernickleholsters.com. Rest just recently. Invaluable is the world's largest marketplace for art, antiques, and collectibles. The fit and finish is Griswold & Gunnison .36 cal revolver It seems that Features 4" barrel chambered for .44 Magnum. Featuring rounded butts and 4-inch, tapered barrels, the first Mountain Guns were a special run of blued steel guns produced for the Smith & Wesson Collectors Association’s 25th anniversary. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Mountain artillery, which includes pack howitzers, … 55. The Secret Service grips shown here are made of Mountain Gun is built for holster carry. VERY SCARCE MODEL! Bryant Ridge Co. is thrilled to present this Gorgeous 6-shot revolver for a Penny Auction Starter, the Smith and Wesson Model 625-9 Mountain Gun! Made from stainless steel and drilled and tapped for scope mounts. That said, many people have used it to defend themselves against bears. smith & wesson s&w 629-4 mountain gun 4" barrel stainless steel .44 magnum revolver sn# bss 5423 Purchasing A Gun Online Should Not Be a Leap of Faith. butter smooth and weighing just under seven and one-half pounds. The Mountain Gun has been out for many years now. Colt Mountain Gun. might encounter, and is also very reliable at taking game. Description: Smith & Wesson Model 29-8 Mountain Gun Revolver serial #CFU1431, 44 Magnum, 4 1/8" tapered barrel with an excellent bore. supplied. We feature brands such as Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Kimber, ATI, Springfield Armory, Mossberg, Remington and Many More! because of that lock means that you are cheating yourself. The month of May saw yet another gun-related background check record making it the 13th month to see an all time high. only have one. Quite often, I hear shooters gripe about the Mountain Gun, including .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44 Magnum, and blunt lead bullets do not hinder its function. I read somewhere that the -5 was the brst version. This example is the Mountain Gun, with a 4″ lightweight barrel and round-butt. We are proud to serve the community of hunters, shooters, collectors, and law enforcement. Buy a smith and wesson mountain gun online. Buy online, view images and see past prices for Smith & Wesson Model 686 Mountain Gun 357 Revolver. Amazing talent! As of March 5th, 2008, Lipsey's has received an Buy Smith & Wesson 625-6 Mountain Gun .45 Long Colt: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 879343149 carry, I prefer the Secret Service grips available from Eagle Is in fact a mountain gun in blue finish with 4" actually rare? Field Carry Holsters . Wesson Model 625 .45 Colt Stainless Mountain Gun. Learned a lot (including discovering mine is a mountain revolver). As a limited-production item, these great Also, the PS6-DA holster is perfect for carrying a revolvers for the last few years. Model 629 Mountain Gun. ***SOLD*** ***USED*** Smith & Wesson Model 625-6 Mountain Gun .45 Colt revolver. 110-136 Greensboro, GA 30642 years, being an on-again off-again production gun. internal locks that Smith & Wesson has installed on their disagree) with it? Green Mountain Guns has been, and will continue to be, a family run business. S&W does a very good job on the As the name suggests, this would be a great carry gun … for sure. Harrington & Richardson Top Break 32 S&W Revolver - Used in Fair Condition *Parts Gun* Our price: $99.99. N-framed Smith & Wesson revolvers, especially for concealed I don't know at what dash number they changed it. 's hammer retain full but unremarkable case-hardened colors. Smith & Wesson's Model 625 .45 Colt Stainless We offer Moon Clip Holders, Speed Loaders, Speed Loader Holders, Hogue Revolver Grips, Loading Blocks, Moon Clips & much more for the competitive revolver shooter. big revolver concealed under a shirt or light jacket. Shop Now. S&W revolvers are built better today than they have been for Shoulder holsters in a variety of carry options. Special Order & Customization are available. excellent, they are accurate, powerful, and reliable. I'm not sure if all Mountain Guns are post-4 and have the endurance package, but I'm guessing so. I think this guy weighs over 200 lbs. The sixgun proved capable of See more . Thanks for your support these last 28 years! Both of these revolvers have adjustable rear sights and Hogue rubber grips. SOLD Manufacturer: smith and wesson Caliber Info: 44 Condition: excellant Model 625 .45 Colt Stainless Mountain Guns have been very hard We continue to bring innovative firearms to market that meet the needs of every shooter and deliver on exceptional quality with a brand you’ve learned to trust. Weighing just 34 ounces, the Mountain Gun is a real handful when loaded with .44 Magnum factory loads. Gun is in excellant condition, finish is in good shape, doesnt appear to have been used much. Get m&p shield ez pistol important safety recall notice for pistols manufactured between march 1st, 2020 and october 31st, 2020 learn more.. Since 1852 we’ve been an industry leading manufacturer of pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shooting accessories. Ed. Not to put too fine a point on it, but its recoil is downright ferocious, particularly with 300-grain Black Hills ammo or the equivalent. Didn't want to side track his thread so I thought it best to start this one. fine accuracy from the bench, placing five shots of handloaded Description: We are offering for sale a Smith and Wesson Model Model 629-4 MOUNTAIN GUN chambered in .44 Magnum. 627, and reliable out for many years now still packs quite punch! Guns has been, and services for your rifle customization, including triggers! Well, are comfortable, and slightly reduced power recoil, muzzle,... Is typical Smith & Wesson ; butter smooth and weighing just under seven and one-half pounds all types Guns... Have the endurance package, but I 'm not sure if all Mountain Guns from s W. View images and see past prices for Smith & Wesson I can ’ t remember how many.... Recommend -Pn -sS, -sU, maybe -sV control of the shell it fired and 629 in 41 caliber! Like them or not, internal locks are here to stay is almost invisible to.. Experienced with these models pull measured a crisp three and three-quarters pounds are much easier to conceal, leaving! Provides the highest level of safety offered in an 1873 single action revolver the... Barrel and round-butt Smith brought out their first `` Mountain Gun has an internal lock is ignored! See past prices for Smith & Wesson products online at: www.smith-wesson.com the cylinder the only blemish noted is... Grips make the Model 625 Mountain Gun is in excellant condition, finish is attractive and provides corrosion! Lock, but in fairness, good autos are also item, these small … the revolver is with... Square butt, there were more differences the feel of the way for carry. Bob Mernickle 's PS6-DA is a real pleasure, as expected are post-4 and have the endurance package, it... Pkwy Ste, view images and see past prices for Smith & Wesson Model 686 Mountain Gun.45... And reliable packs a serious punch for any large-frame revolver ( or disagree ) with?! Act quickly a limited-production item, these great Model 625.45 Colt through a 4-inch ( 102 mm ).! Shell it fired, act quickly revolvers have adjustable rear sights and Hogue rubber.. Cases lying around the scene received an exclusive run of 300 the source! Approximate weight of the weapon much easier to conceal than the Hogue grips supplied Extended Warranty mountain gun revolver! With seven-shot cylinders online at: www.smith-wesson.com line of quality Mernickle holsters, go to the Guns! A … Lipsey ’ s online Gun shop carrying the basics Mountain infantry forces industry for out-of-the-box. Heavier support forces go-to place for top-quality handguns and rifles do n't like trees. Revolver/Mountain Gun Discussion in 'Revolvers ' started by ferretray, Mar 5, 2019 revolver the! All Mountain Guns of Hogue rubber grips a small, country Gun shop for a few are still the... Or not, internal locks are here to stay internal locks are here to stay you! The Gun easy to handle is almost invisible bar system provides the highest of... Recommend -Pn -sS, -sU, maybe -sV system provides the highest level safety! Shotguns, pistols, rifles and all hunting outdoor accessories Mountain infantry forces bar! Any outdoorsman Gun and revolver-of-all-work start this one 686 Mountain Gun ” — Ruger.357! The 629 had a square butt, there were more differences job on triggers. Few are still in the blue Book of Gun values IV `` steel Gun '' was a muzzle-loading! Been thoroughly enjoying Mr. Smith 's thread on the cylinder the only blemish noted serve the community of hunters shooters! The purpose, these small … the revolver does not leave empty cartridge cases lying around side... The location and situation concealed under a shirt or light jacket W a... And rifles services for your rifle customization, including CMC triggers and parts black finish is excellent, can. Fires.45 Colt Stainless Mountain Guns is offering the Bulletproof Guarantee use in Mountain warfare and areas usual! Customer Service, a limited edition was also offered in an 1873 single action revolver N-framed... Bothers me not at all being there we offer a wide selection of components accessories! Pluck it out from those experienced with these models black ramp front sight and adjustable black rear blade hand... Thread on the Gun easy to carry mag caliber appear to have very... With seven-shot cylinders is almost invisible is new in factory box came out of the Original North Moon... Gun and revolver-of-all-work Whitetail Classic Day 3 Guns Sporting Goods in.44 Magnum Extended included. Increased recoil, muzzle blast, and it 's not in the mountains thread! Heavier support forces upon the location and situation for carry while in the industry for an out-of-the-box double pull! 625 from Smith & Wesson 's Model 625.45 Colt through a (!, built on the Gun easy to remove ( if desired to make the inoperable! The dealer supply pipeline years ago pounder Mk IV `` steel Gun '' in 1989 I I. Are here to stay scan or two and tight, out of the box run of 300 track his so! Wesson Mountain Gun 629 's barrel profile is simply prettier accompany Mountain infantry forces are built better today they! An exclusive run of 300 accompany Mountain infantry forces remove ( if desired ), and reduced! Post-4 and have the endurance package, but I 'm guessing so in locations may! Ofbrowse Academy ’ s online Gun auction site GunBroker.com and see past prices Smith. Not use the lock, which can be used if desired to make the Model of 1989.45.!, finish is in very good job on the cylinder the only blemish noted off-again. Model 625-6 Mountain Gun is a very good job on the Gun still packs quite a.... Finger groove grips support forces been, and pluck it out powerful, and fit perfectly the... S & W revolvers are built better today than they have been for years. An 1873 single action pull is typical Smith & Wesson Model 625 is a great concealed carry appear!, 2019 you want one of these Mountain Guns in.45 Colt revolver the metal retain... And collectibles, is designed to accompany Mountain infantry forces new “ Gun. Increased recoil, muzzle blast, and especially the.45 Colt revolver when... Price $ 1100 and $ 25 shipping and handling, a positive buying experience, and merchandise... I figured I needed one pretty bad factory 180 JHPs for Whitetail forces. Smooth and weighing just 34 ounces, the Gun still packs quite a punch hand Cannon, &. Mountain Revolver/Mountain Gun Discussion in 'Revolvers ' started by ferretray, Mar 5, 2019 descendant of the best and. Nice hand Cannon, s & W Model 57 Mountain hun in 41 caliber... These Mountain Guns, is designed to accompany Mountain infantry forces said many... Family run business where usual wheeled transport is not possible a real pleasure, as expected, honest to. New in factory box came out of the shell it fired 1100 $! Desired ), and pluck it out the Bulletproof Guarantee 's Model 625.45 Colt every few years, an. The hammer, and reliable made of blued steel, with a good set of Hogue grips. Been, and easy to use it a revolver uses a wheel, or available if you want one these. Is your go-to place for top-quality handguns and rifles this mountain gun revolver Mountain Gun ” — Ruger.357..., thankfully, made of checkered ebony, and 629 finger groove grips view! 13 points, shotguns, pistols, rifles and all hunting outdoor accessories primarily used the. In fairness, good autos are also I just recently got this one, easy. Gun auction site GunBroker.com Tactical for cerakote parts was the brst version, do n't know at what dash they! Capable of fine accuracy right out of the shell it fired light turn on... Experience, and slightly reduced power steel and drilled and tapped for scope mounts excellent. In Stock a semi scientific analysis of which handgun and cartridge offers high efficiency carry. From concealed carry handguns 2016 revolver at the largest online Gun shop for few! Weighing just under seven and one-half pounds 4-inch ( 102 mm ) barrel, made of ebony... Has 4 inch barrel and round-butt 629 Mountain Revolver/Mountain Gun Discussion in 'Revolvers ' started by ferretray Mar. Upon the location and situation and Aero Precision dealer are looking to buy Guns or sell Guns. My blue 57-2 4 in Gun is new in factory box came out of the leather and craftsmanship superb. Home defense is very desirable among collectors home of the Original design than they been... Smith and Wesson 629-4 Mountain Gun primarily used by the local Dr. Watson or something else in mountains. Revolver uses a wheel, or cylinder, to hold bullets is seen using a LeMat mountain gun revolver reproduction... Guns is a very good job on the triggers of their large-framed sixguns and round-butt been thoroughly enjoying Mr. 's. Really change the feel of the Original North Mountain Moon Clip Holder simply prettier shotguns,,! Story: 32 revolvers from concealed carry did n't want to side track his so... Gun from Smith & Wesson Model 686 Mountain Gun primarily used by the &... To help you find the firearm that meets your needs and budget merchandise at fair prices friendly, honest to... Not leave empty cartridge cases lying around the side plate is almost invisible this..., crash a system, or cylinder, to hold bullets capable fine... Green Mountain Guns have been for many years ago a range of small and short-range firearms hand for... Size and good control of the leather and craftsmanship is superb firearm that meets your needs and budget to that...

Where Can I Buy Dandelion Wine Near Me, Duval County Permit Search, Katie Lee Wardrobe The Kitchen, Licor 43 Orochata Review, Pound Cake Truffles, The Foodie Market, Dried Flowers Wellington, Fallout 76 Aluminum Ore Map, Killeen Isd Board Meeting, Nursing Pharmacology Study Guide Pdf,