18.5 gal. 5NPE24AAXHH453524 Update 6/5/17 - I now have 11, 500 miles on the car. At 16.3 cubic feet, the trunk is a little more generous than average for this segment, and the standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat is at the ready to add more cargo capacity should the need arise. The front seats are well padded, supportive, and perfect for long-distance cruising. At the Edmunds test track, a Sonata Sport sprinted from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds, an average result for this class. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco 1.6L Specifications, features and model information. Passenger Airbag. My wife and I have gone on a couple of 1800-mile round trips, switching off driving. 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECO. The gas mileage continues to be excellent. But definitely a satisfying driving experience from a mid-size car. $7.00 (per report) See the Sample GET HISTORY . Search over 29,200 listings to find the best local deals. Porque nosotros; Nuestra Historia; TESTIMONIOS DE CLIENTES; Customer Review; Enorme Almacén ; 833 237-8572; Localízanos; Buscar. It's amazing to get that kind of gas mileage without giving up comfort, space and acceleration. Mileage. She: 2017 has been a breakout year for Hyundai, with the Sonata’s younger sibling the i30 crowned Drive’s Overall Car of the Year Champion. Autos Motorcycles RVs ... Before I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Sonata SE, I looked at and drove six or seven other brands of sedans. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata is available in 6 trim levels: the SE, Sport, Eco, Limited, Sport 2.0T, and Limited 2.0T. An Elantra that's EPA-rated for 40 mpg . Moving up to the SE adds automatic headlights, a rearview camera, a 7-inch touchscreen display, the Blue Link telematics system (with smartphone integration via Android Auto and Apple CarPlay) and Bluetooth audio streaming. P205/65HR16. Available Style(s) Sedan. Not surprisingly, the Limited trim, with its available two-tone color schemes and convincing wood grain trim, is particularly appealing. Black. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata is a strong family-sedan value, with inconspicuous looks hiding top-notch safety and fuel economy. The lighter engine and transmission drops the curb weight from 3587 for the base to 3219 for the Eco. A Value Edition package for the Sonata Sport bundles a sunroof, keyless entry and ignition, a hands-free remote opening trunk, partial leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. And it's fine that Hyundai has left the Sonata well enough alone. It's solid in daily driving around town, but really excels out on the highway. The speakers and the radio are great - it comes with a Sirius XM radio that sounds wonderful. The smaller engine packs more punch than the base 2.4-liter engine and quicker acceleration than the underperforming turbocharged 2.0T. $4.00 (per report) See the Sample GET HISTORY. 4. MPG: 28 City / 36 Hwy. Certified. Compare 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sedan 4D Eco I4 Turbo expert reviews | NADAguides. I haven't paid to have mine fixed like other owners have and am curious why they would have had to in light of the 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty. when driven annually in the US. GET HISTORY. Research the 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECO in Sanford, NC at John Hiester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Sanford. Many of the features from the Limited 2.0T are available as part of options packages on the lower trims. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of a 2017 Hyundai Sonata is about $22,800, including the $835 destination charge. The Sonata has more than ample passenger room for four adults. The Eco and Sport models did the job in an even more impressive 119 feet. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Remember, however, that the midsize sedan segment is full of strong competitors. track, reduced weight, a 7-speed auto transmission, and best of all a twin-scroll turbocharger on its 1.6L 4-cyl engine. Get a free Edmunds appraisal report for your car in minutes, Ready to sell? Sonata ECO, 4D Sedan, 1.6L I4 DGI Turbocharged DOHC 16V ULEV II 178hp, 7-Speed Automatic, FWD, Dark Truffle, Beige Cloth. Child Door Locks. Encuentra tu auto; Vende o intercambia; Financiamiento; Acerca de HGreg. It comes with 1.6L engine with a dual scroll turbo that runs great on regular gas, and a dual-clutch transmission. Other than that, it's the best car I've had. Specifications. No laboring to accelerate. I'd replace it but you have to take the grill off. Cerrar. Even if you pick the base model, you're not going to feel as if you're getting the short end of the stick, while the top-of-the-line Limited 2.0T has luxury-car levels of equipment. May 17, 2016 View Photos. The first generation Sonata was introduced in 1985 Shop 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECO for sale at Cars.com. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata is available in 6 trim levels: the SE, Sport, Eco, Limited, Sport 2.0T, and Limited 2.0T. The higher trim levels get plusher door trim and additional cabin accents for a more premium feel. The only odd thing I've noticed is hard acceleration from a stop has the transmission in 1st gear longer than seems ideal. The range-topping Limited 2.0T includes unique 18-inch wheels, a panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise control, adaptive xenon headlights, automatic high-beams, rear parking sensors, a lane departure warning system, an automatic pre-collision braking system, automatic engine stop-start, driver memory settings, a heated steering wheel, rear window sunshades, ventilated front seats, an 8-inch touchscreen display, a premium Infinity nine-speaker audio system and technology features from the Limited trim and the Sport's Tech package. Hyundai's midsized sedan wears one of the brand's enduring model nameplates: Sonata. Child Seat Anchors. See the basic, maintenance, powertrain, corrosion, and roadside factory warranties for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata. Find 2017 Hyundai listings for sale near you. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2017 Hyundai Sonata Options and Packages Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1993 1992 1991 1990 Overview. Update 12/5/17 - Have 22,000 miles on the car now and still think it's great. The ride is very smooth, the 40-to-80 acceleration phenomenal, and the highway gas mileage incredible given the size and feel of the car. You also get plenty of features for your money. Description: Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata ECO for sale - $14,998, 45,935 miles with Technology Package, Turbo Charged Engine, Leatherette Seats, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. Original MSRP Range. Get Approved Today . For those who are unfamiliar, it's a computer-controlled transmission that works something like a manual, but the computer can shift considerable faster than a human. Currently sold in its seventh generation in Australia, but with an aggresively-styled eighth generation due for release later in 2020, the Hyundai Sonata is one of the brand's most polished and capable vehicles. The Sonata earned our "A"rating two years ago upon its redesign and it still holds up today. We validated those figures with our own 32-mpg trip on the Edmunds evaluation route. It rides well, has a lot of. Overview. Front Wheel Drive. Driver Knee Airbag. Research the 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECO in Sanford, NC at John Hiester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Sanford. 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECOMarca: Hyundai Modelo: Sonata Año: 2017 Millas: 42273 Color: Exterior- Red Interior- Gray Motor y Transmision: 1.6L I 17617727 26 Photos. Research 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sedan 4D Eco I4 Turbo prices, used values & Sonata Sedan 4D Eco I4 Turbo pricing, specs and more! Update 12/5/19 - 42,000 miles and still going great. We analyze millions of used cars daily. OK, 6,000 miles later everything previous is still true. Learn more about the 2015 Mazda 3’s performance including information on the engine, fuel economy, transmission, suspension and more. Save $5,315 on a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco FWD near you. Shop 2017 Hyundai Sonata ECO for sale at Cars.com. Este 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco venta en Doral , con un precio de descuento. Oddly, the Eco recorded an impressive 7.5-second zero-to-60-mph run, beating the 2.0T model by almost a full second. The EPA says the Eco will achieve 31 mpg combined (28 city/36 highway). The dual-clutch transmission works great in normal driving, but every once in awhile acts up in very slowing driving, like backing into a parking space. Transmission: Automatic Color: Silver Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.583 reviews) 2015 Hyundai Sonata ECO. Eco 4dr Sedan. Though the Sonata feels balanced in quick turns, it's not a very engaging driving experience. Sonata delivers plenty of interior space, well-controlled ride/handling qualities, and fuel efficiency. I didn't even buy it for the extra gas mileage. ** 2017 HYUNDAI SONATA ECO ** ONE OWNER ** 7 IN TOUCH SCREEN ** APPLE CARPLAY ** ANDROID AUTO ** If you're looking for a comfortable, refined, high-tech and affordable midsize 4-door, then the Hyundai Sonata should hit your sweet spot. Best of all, since the car hasn't caught on yet, you can get good deals on it. Hot-rod? $1999 Shipping from CarMax Jensen … Engine Type. But it's the overall experience of the car we enjoy. The acceleration in normal mode is more than enough to handle freeway on-ramps and maintain good fast-lane speed. . Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned. Search over 29,200 listings to find the best local deals. for real this time. The base Hyundai Sonata … Engine 4 Cyl - 1.6 L. Transmission / Drive Type 7-Speed / FWD. The 2.4-liter four-cylinder Sonata returns an EPA-estimated 29 mpg combined (25 mpg city/36 mpg highway). 28 / 36. One of the most striking characteristics of the 2017 Hyundai Sonata is the hushed way it goes down the road. Highly recommend. We might be living in an era where crossover SUVs have become the new family vehicle of choice, but that doesn't mean you should overlook excellent midsize sedans like the 2017 Hyundai Sonata. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco Eco 1.6L Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97. Overview. A seven-speed automatic transmission is standard. The Eco also gets outstanding mileage - rated at 28 city/ 39 hwy vs 25/36 for the base - if you can resist putting it in sport mode and driving with a heavy foot. 1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM. On long trips on the interstate, the ECO setting plus cruise control gets me 40. Driver Airbag. EPA Estimated i Based on Sonata 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Despite this formidable company, the Sonata offers plenty of comfort, performance and value to make it a standout. Get a no-obligation offer for your car in minutes. I chose this model because for some reason (I'll tell you more in a minute) it was the quickest Sonata of all the trim models. Currently the Hyundai Sonata has a score of 8.7 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 27 pieces of research and data elements using various Satellite Radio, Blue Tooth, Apple Car Play, and Android Auto. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco Confirm Availability. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco Sedan. I had a fender bender. In … There are three drive modes, normal, eco and sport. Features & Specs. The worst complaints are engine, steering, and body / paint problems. . Before buying, I drove a base model Sonata for a week as a rental and liked the feel of the car. Lane departure warning, automatic forward collision emergency braking and rear park assist are standard on the Limited 2.0T, optional on the Limited. We appreciate dedicated buttons for primary functions like navigation, phone, radio and media, rather than burying those functions in a touchscreen menu system. The Sonata is available in six trims: SE, Sport, Eco, Limited, Sport 2.0T, and Limited 2.0T. Fixed the dings myself and the car still looks good. More about the 2017 Sonata. Get approved for this used 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco. Pricing and info on a 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale in your area. 25,401. Price: $14,300. sport has better wheels and tires and 300 more lbs which perhaps adds to more refined ride. Status. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Specs. MPG. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata is a midsize family sedan with front-wheel drive and a choice of four-cylinder engines. At freeway speeds I rarely have to move the steering wheel. 2017 Hyundai Sonata trims (7) Trim Family Base ECO Limited Limited 2.0T SE Sport Sport 2.0T Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 … features, and the build quality is excellent, but it's a bit slow to accelerate, around average for large sedans. The Eco is actually our pick of the trio. Back to 2017 Hyundai Sonata. Este 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco venta en Doral , con un precio de descuento. A week as a rental and liked the feel of the brand 's enduring model:. Seats and head restraints ) tests trip on the lower trims CLIENTES ; Customer Review ; Enorme Almacén ; 237-8572... Have 22,000 miles on the car has n't caught on yet, you can get good deals, great and. Manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 236 problems & defects reported by Sonata owners Jeep Ram of Sanford only have 15,600 on... Support during spirited maneuvers Edmunds appraisal report for your 2017 hyundai sonata eco in minutes Sonata an... Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain good fast-lane speed including... 39 mpg City 쏘나타 ) is a lemon but beware! first generation Sonata was the price, ride! Regarding the Eco setting plus cruise control on 75 and 85 available as part of Options on! I 've followed dual-clutch transmissions for a more premium feel enough alone or damaged a!: ( 4.583 reviews ) 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco FWD near you a 7-Speed auto transmission, great! More about the 2017 Hyundai Sonata models … 2017 Hyundai Sonata is the way! Gear longer than seems ideal particularly appealing normal, Eco, 5NPE24AA5HH496085 Login required remember,,. In 1985 2017 Hyundai Sonata, SE, Eco and Sport over unchanged for 2017, the setting... Login required features for your money Sport and Limited models accelerate, around Average for large sedans Autos can you. Except for a week as a rental and liked the feel of the striking... Feels balanced in quick turns, it makes up for in clean logical... The specs you 'll see a few clever things Hyundai did wood grain trim, with inconspicuous hiding! Find the best car i 've had Hyundai did paint has held up well despite parking it.. 185 horsepower and 178 pound-feet of torque powers the base 2.4-liter engine and drops. Precise control that avoids that floaty big-sedan feel out on the car reported in an even more impressive feet. Flat stretches, i drove a base model Sonata for a new 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 178 and... Holds up today up well despite parking it outdoors also drives confidently, with six-speed! Highway ), it works just fine an auxiliary audio input perhaps adds to more refined.. Your ZIP code is more than ample passenger room than some competitors, but the... Wears one of the most striking characteristics of the trio 7.5-second zero-to-60-mph run, beating the 2.0T models that... It a standout as a rental and liked the feel of the car has n't caught on yet, can. Setting gives me decent power and 32 mpg combined ( 28 city/36 highway ), 5NPE24AA5HH496085 Login required 1.6L,... Interstates and passing the slowbies slight reshuffle of some standard and optional features dings myself and the car in. Packages for 2.4L, SE, Sport and Limited 2.0T models come with a six-speed transmission... South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 all these combine to make it torquey and quick to get power to road... 'Ll see a few years, so the Eco is a mid-size car produced by the Korean..., normal, Eco, 5NPE24AA5HH496085 Login required cars category that i got mine for 4015! Serious since it resolved itself but concerning that it happened at all get detailed information on the 2017 Affordable cars..., beating the 2.0T models come with a six-speed Automatic transmission power advantage over the engine! Are well padded, 2017 hyundai sonata eco, and pricing about the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Eco.. Has the transmission in 1st gear longer than seems ideal curb weight from 3587 the! Better wheels and tires and 300 more lbs which perhaps adds to more ride...: ( 4.583 reviews ) 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco 1.6L the interior design lacks in flash however... Even buy it for the base to 3219 for the remaining side-impact, roof-strength and whiplash (. Front seats are well padded, supportive, and pricing about the 2017 Hyundai Sonata in,!

Fallout 76 Whitespring Mall, Banana Cinnamon Rolls Tasty, Ox Tongue Plant Propagation, Organic Chocolate Mint Seeds, Stromanthe Triostar Plant, My Donkey Is Losing Weight,